You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
shipherder

Soviet cruiser fantasy

8 comments in this topic

[-TNG-]
Members
2 posts
22,440 battles

I've never ever written to this game but I'm just angry right now. You hold and early access event with no purpose. I completed my event and expect as told early access. The structure of the event made it impossible to get ANY early cruisers VIII - X. I finished the event missing 175 tokens from VIII and this was after buying 4 crates. If you are going to have an event for early access and at the beginning have a banner that said, " Completing this event will in no way give you early access" would you still have that event? Maybe there might have been a way with TWITCH. I would not know as I don't TWITCH. If this is your argument, then you should hold the event in twitch. I could understand getting additional stuff there but if this is a Warship event then basic completion should be in game. To complete access to even the first ship I would have to buy 18 more crates (9000 gold) some one missed their meds.

shipherder  

[HINON]
Members
13,243 posts
7 minutes ago, shipherder said:

Do you read events before you pursue them? The main FTP reward was the Mikoyan. Some players really want to throw money at WG for early access which is why WG does it this way. In the olden days there was no early access. I just pursue tech tree ships when the line drops and enjoy the other free goodies from the directives.

• Cool 1

[TAZ]
Members
768 posts

It would have been better if WG didn't force you to use token on the permacamo for the Tallin and Riga.  Rather they should have let you use the token for what you wanted (ship vs permacamo).  If i coud pick just the ships it would have been worth it, as it was forcing me to use tokens for permacamo before being bout to pick the ship SUCKED!!!

Members
3,752 posts
23,292 battles

If you wanted to assure early access you could have used doubloons to purchase crates in the armory that gave you more tokens.

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
4,073 posts

Whats really strange Petropavlovsk  is still showing up as early access but it's also showing as on timer,BTW  I saw not long ago someone saying Al Nevsky's decks were too low for stormy sea's............................Except there are Many Many ships in WoWs with decks that low not least of all Smolensk, And BTW yes that's one of the things that sank the Monitor,  The USS Monitor Sank. On December 31, 1862, the USS Monitor, sank during a storm off the coast of Cape Hatteras. ... After a four hour battle, the Virginia retreated, giving the Monitor the tactical victory. The Monitor was found in 1973, bottom up and in about 240 feet of water.

Edited by shadowsrmine

[SOCOM]
[SOCOM]
Members
636 posts
21,516 battles

You are entering in a place with out reason or logic. A place of smoke and mirrors. MPV's Lurking in the shadows. (Money Pit Vipers)

You just crossed over into "THE ANIMAL FARM"    LMBSO

On 7/3/2020 at 1:43 PM, shipherder said:

I've never ever written to this game but I'm just angry right now. You hold and early access event with no purpose. I completed my event and expect as told early access. The structure of the event made it impossible to get ANY early cruisers VIII - X. I finished the event missing 175 tokens from VIII and this was after buying 4 crates. If you are going to have an event for early access and at the beginning have a banner that said, " Completing this event will in no way give you early access" would you still have that event? Maybe there might have been a way with TWITCH. I would not know as I don't TWITCH. If this is your argument, then you should hold the event in twitch. I could understand getting additional stuff there but if this is a Warship event then basic completion should be in game. To complete access to even the first ship I would have to buy 18 more crates (9000 gold) some one missed their meds.

shipherder  

Edited by Chief_SeaDog
  • Cool 1

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
4,073 posts
On 7/3/2020 at 8:23 PM, shadowsrmine said:

Whats really strange Petropavlovsk  is still showing up as early access but it's also showing as on timer,BTW  I saw not long ago someone saying Al Nevsky's decks were too low for stormy sea's............................Except there are Many Many ships in WoWs with decks that low not least of all Smolensk, And BTW yes that's one of the things that sank the Monitor,  The USS Monitor Sank. On December 31, 1862, the USS Monitor, sank during a storm off the coast of Cape Hatteras. ... After a four hour battle, the Virginia retreated, giving the Monitor the tactical victory. The Monitor was found in 1973, bottom up and in about 240 feet of water.

:Smile-angry:And Still No Answer! The ship is out other people have her  so why is it Still Not Researchable?!?!?!https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Petropavlovsk image.thumb.png.fe8eba380324434345f6baa3194048d7.pngimage.thumb.png.753e4ab9ae874f076f16e406f9ca3b2b.pngimage.thumb.png.4ed38661f5ed9a1d6ef0a0743c915908.png

Edited by shadowsrmine

[-TNG-]
Members
2 posts
22,440 battles

Well it seems that Twitch has become a thing. Fortunately Twitch is not a thing for me. This makes the new carrier event simple. Since I don't Twitch I can ignore all the hoopla. I still believe if you want to make Twitch a thing just hold the event in Twitch. I still think there is more to do in the game stuff than necessary. Thanks for making my game life easier as there is no point for me in even trying to get involved.