You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

6 comments in this topic

[B2P]
Members
2 posts
6,775 battles

So..... Every single battle (142 battles) around the 12-8 min mark of time remaining, my game disconnects by dropping to -35 ping and kicks me. I have good internet over 150mbps download and 75mbps upload. I have uninstalled game and reinstalled, I have reset router and modem and have switched between my usual hardwire connection to wireless and back again, I have tried pingplotter and all to no avail. EVERY SINGLE GAME I GET DISCONNECTED mid battle. It is to the point where I don't feel like playing anymore its simply just not fun. 

[DOINK]
Members
7 posts
2,852 battles

I've been having a lot of disconnect issues also. Random times, only while in battle. Doesn't happen in every battle. Starts with the ping going crazy and then going to -35, then bam! Login screen. I also have reset modem, router, restarted computer and even talked to my ISP about maybe them having some issues. 

UPDATE: Disabled all special permanent camos and haven't had a disconnect since. Somebody care to explain how special permanent camos can cause disconnects?

Edited by VS33_Screwbird
updated information

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,431 posts
14,165 battles

This isn't on WG's end or more people would be having trouble. First reboot both your modem and router, they can cause this. Second run Ping Plotter or the traceroute of your preference to see if there is a bad hop. Third bring that information to your ISP.

[B2P]
Members
2 posts
6,775 battles
7 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

This isn't on WG's end or more people would be having trouble. First reboot both your modem and router, they can cause this. Second run Ping Plotter or the traceroute of your preference to see if there is a bad hop. Third bring that information to your ISP.

Well not to be mean or saying your points aren't valid but, I have tried all aforementioned solutions to no avail, its not just my rig either its also on my laptop at multiple other internet sources both of which are far beyond capable of running the game not that my hardware is the issue at all. I do believe it is on WG's side as I have many friends in my clan who are all experiencing the same issue and a lot of players are having the problem I ask almost every battle and many people lately have been complaining of the same exact issue....

[WORX]
Members
10,694 posts
18,577 battles
On 7/3/2020 at 10:55 AM, Titan47 said:

So..... Every single battle (142 battles) around the 12-8 min mark of time remaining, my game disconnects by dropping to -35 ping and kicks me. I have good internet over 150mbps download and 75mbps upload. I have uninstalled game and reinstalled, I have reset router and modem and have switched between my usual hardwire connection to wireless and back again, I have tried pingplotter and all to no avail. EVERY SINGLE GAME I GET DISCONNECTED mid battle. It is to the point where I don't feel like playing anymore its simply just not fun. 

This can be for different reasons...

• Connection...
    • It doesn't matter if your ISP advertises the fastest speed in you county.. Its how they route your traffic that matters.
      • In other words, the one with slower speed then you, can beat you to Mc Donalds if his ISP routs his traffic to the shortest path. 
  • Updating your GPU/CPU drivers.
    • Its that time again, update your GPU and CPU drivers.
  • Not rebooting properly...
    • A cold restart is better then one with the power still connection.
      • I recommend a 5min cold restart of
        • PC
        • Modem
        • Router
    • After that, do a "Check and repair" in WGC.

This will fix about %90 of the issue...