You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

Armada: California

24 comments in this topic

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
3,508 posts
13,885 battles

A battleship that sank during the horrors of Pearl Harbor, only to be resurrected and returned to the fight. Now she is rising once again!

Read it on the portal
  • Confused 1
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 1

[PPNA1]
Beta Testers
1,899 posts
21,957 battles

A Ship only a Collector or Whale could love! Why! Needs a lot of TLC and god forbid you get uptiered.

Edited by Dah_Bears268
  • Cool 10
  • Funny 1

Members
9,159 posts
11,172 battles

I have yet to find a positive review for Cali. As usual, WG dropped the ball big time.

• Cool 2

[WOLFC]
Members
485 posts
6,354 battles

Linking this here for any unsuspecting whales. You've been warned.

• Cool 5

[WHEE]
Members
94 posts
2,494 battles

Super random question - is there a reason they didn’t put the ships name on California? 

Pretty strange for a premium ship, and the historical videos I’ve seen clearly have the ships name on the her badonkadonk. 

• Cool 1

[MOOW]
[MOOW]
Members
622 posts
23,320 battles

Dont care about the negatives, bought it.

Edited by Grapefruitcannon
  • Cool 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 5
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 1

[POP]
Members
2,842 posts
22,750 battles

So don't " Armada '  articles get a VID as well don't seem to see one for California.

I mean Champagne got one. 

• Cool 1

[CRF]
Members
703 posts
7,892 battles

Should have had a gimmick on this one to make it worth it.  AA is great, for what it's worth these days, but maybe she should have been given god-tier torp protection because of her extended bulges to help offset the fact she can hardly get out of her own way?

[-U-R-]
Members
19 posts
3,731 battles

Anyone know if they buffed her secondaries like everyone asked? Otherwise this is like putting Texas at tier 6. 

[PVE]
Members
1,029 posts
8,535 battles

Lol, how much money for a ship that would be strong at T5 but is at T7 because reasons?

No thanks.

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
7,898 posts
11,584 battles
3 hours ago, tm63au said:

So don't " Armada '  articles get a VID as well don't seem to see one for California.

I mean Champagne got one. 

probably because they couldnt get any good footage of the California in battle

[JACK]
Members
95 posts
24,925 battles

wows i like her thing is you have overly down graded her armor . she need either a Secondaires reload and range buff or she need to get something different in the terms of armor like a 30 mm bow and stern and she needs heavy deck armor to boot . if you can make a paper russain BB have strong bow and stern armor there in no excuse as to why this American BB couldnt have received the same 

• Cool 1

Members
145 posts
2,018 battles
12 minutes ago, Judith_Chase said:

wows i like her thing is you have overly down graded her armor . she need either a Secondaires reload and range buff or she need to get something different in the terms of armor like a 30 mm bow and stern and she needs heavy deck armor to boot . if you can make a paper russain BB have strong bow and stern armor there in no excuse as to why this American BB couldnt have received the same 

because like world of tanks, they are making world of ships the same where you only need to play 1 tech tree the russian because although on paper they existed, its the most op tech tree line you will ever need to play.  the russian dd weakness at tier 10 with khaba power creeped is being addressed as they bring out khaba 2.0 known as R-10 which completes the op russian line by having an op version of the khaba with improvements and removing all its negatives.

why is the american bb not op, cuz only russian fake paper ships can be op, like in world of tanks, only russian tank tech tree can be op.

• Cool 3

[RLGN]
Members
14,266 posts
25,117 battles
3 minutes ago, Munificient_Mumfurt said:

because like world of tanks, they are making world of ships the same where you only need to play 1 tech tree the russian because although on paper they existed, its the most op tech tree line you will ever need to play.  the russian dd weakness at tier 10 with khaba power creeped is being addressed as they bring out khaba 2.0 known as R-10 which completes the op russian line by having an op version of the khaba with improvements and removing all its negatives.

why is the american bb not op, cuz only russian fake paper ships can be op, like in world of tanks, only russian tank tech tree can be op.

Russian T4 CV soon.

Is only lie idea was created by other nation.

Members
145 posts
2,018 battles
Just now, Estimated_Prophet said:

Russian T4 CV soon.

Is only lie idea was created by other nation.

yep the first russian cv was 1975, so before then it never existed.  so if they wanted to be accurate on cv the tier 4 russian cv would be op cuz it would have migs vs bi planes cuz the first russian cv was 1975.

would follow the trend of the op russian tech line, russian cv getting migs at tier 4 vs the bi planes of other nations.

[WULUF]
Beta Testers
524 posts
10,128 battles

I am glad they did model her. I wanted Nevada. I have almost every 3D ship model that is in the game. LOL I just need to learn how to game program and I could make a game like this that wouldn't have political crapships in it. I know also that they need to make money and that is what a business does, but its also very evident when they keep making stuff like this. I will just buy the 40 dollar one, and call it good. I dont need the damn Flag.

[SINK]
Members
40 posts
2,073 battles

I sure as hell hope the California doesn't represent the direction you're planning on going with this new BB split, because this thing is a floating waste of cash.

[META_]
[META_]
Members
1,295 posts
On 7/3/2020 at 10:43 AM, TheKrimzonDemon said:

I have yet to find a positive review for Cali. As usual, WG dropped the ball big time.

NozoupforYou did.

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
5,877 posts
17,913 battles
On 7/3/2020 at 10:26 AM, Grapefruitcannon said:

Dont care about the negatives, bought it.

LOL...all the negatives MAKE we want to buy her...just to see if I can make her work.