Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Archimedies08

Warhammer event and luck

7 comments in this topic

[TWOTS]
Members
1 post
3,691 battles

I purchased the warhammer event for pre-order, i baught all the containers i could and earned all of them in time. Yet not one of the ships did i receive for this effort or paying, i understand its luck and dice rolling but really? thats a total of 20 containers and not either of the ships dropped? 

maybe its just me, but the idea of earning those ships is better than that prifce tag, all i got was mediocre skins. 

im just ranting into a void of others, but i cant be the only one right? 

[SOV]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,868 posts
8,476 battles

When it comes to containers, always expect the worst possible outcome and be prepared to accept the results. You'll still receive items of value (value determined by WG), but whether or not you agree with that value is up to each individual to decide before gambling. 

Yeah, it sucks I didn't get either ship and I've been a long-time fan of 40K, but oh well!

[SOFOP]
Members
2,439 posts
14,361 battles

The drop rates for the good stuff is super low, generally because they sell more and they have plenty of people willing to buy.  Supply and Demand.

The chaos captain is hillarious but I'm not spending 50 bucks on a voice and essentially a bad Amagi clone with a cool skin.  Sad.  Hope someone makes a mod for the voices.

• Cool 1

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
12,502 posts

I'm gonna fully admit I haven't a clue on the 40K "contest/campaign/whatever". 

I suspect there's something I have to do to participate? Or? 

(Be kind pls - tia)

Members
745 posts
3 hours ago, Brohk said:

When it comes to containers, always expect the worst possible outcome and be prepared to accept the results. You'll still receive items of value (value determined by WG), but whether or not you agree with that value is up to each individual to decide before gambling. 

Yeah, it sucks I didn't get either ship and I've been a long-time fan of 40K, but oh well!

Others have said this before, but this is spot on and the best way to approach container RNG. Heck, I'm just glad that the resource containers contain resources and not only silver. That's a total win in my books.

For the OP: I get the annoyance when it comes to container hopes and dreams. My dream is to get a container with the Benham. I had quit WOW in the middle of that event and, as a DD main, totally regret it. Every container I open, I'm like, "maybe this is the magic super container roll?". It hasn't been. Yet.

• Cool 1

[USCC2]
Members
6,060 posts

I still enjoy this game; thought I would say that before making my next statement:

If there is anything in this game where you find you are required to have 'hope' when it comes to the outcome.....Don't bother!

[WMD]
Members
1,621 posts
9,756 battles

Every time I read Warhammer all I think is this:

OIP.qEZfJ_fW6Cjo9LV785L7KQHaHa?pid=Api&r

Edited by VeatherVitch

Sign in to follow this