You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
WidowmakerIV

Daily Shipments

10 comments in this topic

Members
7 posts
115 battles

Do you receive a Daily Shipment every time you log in or was that a special that ran in June?  If it's daily and not a specified time, where on the in game client can I view what I received in my Daily Shipment? 

Thanks

[WOLFG]
Members
9,599 posts
8,569 battles

It is normally at the start of a patch.  There are 10 daily shipments, and I think you have 14 days to collect them (meaning you can skip 4 days).

• Cool 1

[WOLF9]
Privateers
13,775 posts
4,631 battles
20 minutes ago, WidowmakerIV said:

Do you receive a Daily Shipment every time you log in or was that a special that ran in June?  If it's daily and not a specified time, where on the in game client can I view what I received in my Daily Shipment?

Supposedly it's event-specific.  But apparently it's been so well received that they've been doing it on every event.

Btw, you have the option to collect a Daily Shipment when you log in.  You can escape right to Port if you don't want it (yet).  Useful with Premium Time.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,427 posts
14,165 battles
14 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

Supposedly it's event-specific.  But apparently it's been so well received that they've been doing it on every event.

Btw, you have the option to collect a Daily Shipment when you log in.  You can escape right to Port if you don't want it (yet).  Useful with Premium Time.

Extremely useful for those that do not have premium time running.

Members
111 posts
7,876 battles
26 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

I dont understand yet. How does Premium Time affect the shipments?

[WOLFG]
Members
9,599 posts
8,569 battles
9 minutes ago, Battle_Cat_Cringer said:

I dont understand yet. How does Premium Time affect the shipments?

When you accept it, it starts counting down.  If you are throwing this on top of an existing pile of premium time, no big deal.

If you don't run premium, collecting it on a day you aren't planning to play much is kind of a waste.

If you wait a day (when you have time to play a lot), it is more valuable.

[CIAO]
Members
60 posts
25,084 battles
8 minutes ago, Battle_Cat_Cringer said:

I don't understand yet. How does Premium Time affect the shipments?

Premium time doesn't affect the daily shipments; but it seems some players feel the few seconds spent collecting them immediately instead of going in to battle sooner might somehow significantly impact their remaining premium time. This is the only conclusion I can come to regarding also trying to figure out what they meant by "Useful with Premium Time"

Members
111 posts
7,876 battles

"If you don't run premium, collecting it on a day you aren't planning to play much is kind of a waste"

Why is this? If you get 50 doubloons that day, or 24 hrs of Premium, or 50,000 credits, does having Premium add to those totals?

[WOLFG]
Members
9,599 posts
8,569 battles
3 hours ago, Battle_Cat_Cringer said:

"If you don't run premium, collecting it on a day you aren't planning to play much is kind of a waste"

Why is this? If you get 50 doubloons that day, or 24 hrs of Premium, or 50,000 credits, does having Premium add to those totals?

Lets say you don't have premium time.  On Tuesday, you have time for 5 games.  Collecting the premium that day means you get the advantage of premium time for 5 days  games.

If you don't collect it, but wait till Wednesday, when you can play 20 games, you get the advantages of premium time for 20 games.

Edited by DrHolmes52
iDuckman can read and I can't write.

[WOLF9]
Privateers
13,775 posts
4,631 battles
39 minutes ago, DrHolmes52 said:

you get the advantage of premium time for 5 games.

FIFY

• Thanks 1