You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

Special Independence Day Celebration

32 comments in this topic

[WOLFB]
Members
20 posts
8,029 battles

Question about the research bureau missions. I don't currently have the research bureau unlocked but if I were to unlock it within this month, would the missions for the RB points for this month also be unlocked? Or will I have to wait for next month? 

[ARGSY]
Members
24,415 posts
18,358 battles

It would be worth reposting this in the general section. A free T8 permacamo is an important thing for FTP players, and I'm glad others are going to get a shot at this. I got it the first time around, so I'll be very grateful for the credits. 

• Cool 3

[IROCZ]
Banned
301 posts
25,862 battles

to bad its not the Cleveland camo, that's the 1 I already have, my Baltimore already has a perma camo

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
5,458 posts
23,812 battles

I am quite surprised, and pleased, that WG is providing credits if you have the cammo. Well done WG! Also, the inclusion of RB points in the monthly recurring chain is a nice touch.

• Cool 1

Members
12,612 posts
14,320 battles
Just now, Khafni said:

I am quite surprised, and pleased, that WG is providing credits if you have the cammo. Well done WG! Also, the inclusion of RB points in the monthly recurring chain is a nice touch.

Yeah they are taking care of us long term veteran players with enough credits to either buy a a reasonably high tier ship or outfit a ship. So both newer players and the veteran players come out a head on this.

• Cool 2

[PYK]
Members
2 posts
7,767 battles

all I want to know for now is how to trade coal for ships. Before the armory upgrade I could go to this part of it, but I didn't have the coal. Now I do but can't use it. Why give us coal and steel if we can't trade it. I try to go to something other than featured but it won't let me.

Beta Testers
57 posts
9,127 battles

Some extremely mediocre discounts and a camo is all we get for 4th of July? Yikes, WG sure has become trash from where they were five plus years ago in terms of generosity and willingness to keep old players around.

• Cool 4
  • Meh 2

[WOLFG]
Members
12,591 posts
11,693 battles
53 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

It would be worth reposting this in the general section. A free T8 permacamo is an important thing for FTP players, and I'm glad others are going to get a shot at this. I got it the first time around, so I'll be very grateful for the credits. 

I'm on a mission to collect as many free T8 perma camos as I can, so this is good news.

[-K-]
Members
8,491 posts
14,883 battles
47 minutes ago, Rustyhole said:

California tease?

Um, where?

45 minutes ago, GottaLynchEmAll said:

Some extremely mediocre discounts and a camo is all we get for 4th of July? Yikes, WG sure has become trash from where they were five plus years ago in terms of generosity and willingness to keep old players around.

Perhaps mediocre in your demanding eyes, but free is free.  The discounts may not be as valuable to veteran players with lots of resources, but to newer players, this is a very good deal.

The discounts to ship costs and Free XP conversion is the same as it has been for a long time, so I have no idea what you're referring to.

• Cool 1

[-AF-]
Beta Testers
817 posts
10,871 battles

My Cleveland, Helena, and New Orleans all have permanent camo freely obtained.  Would love to get the Baltimore perma wrapped as well and the Freedom camo is a darn good looking one.

[O_O]
Members
674 posts

48 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

Um, where?

Header of the article.

Edited by Rustyhole
  • Funny 1

Members
149 posts
16,368 battles
1 hour ago, MuleAZ said:

Why can’t this be like the 2019 Christmas camo for any t8 ?

Yes! Universal perma camo is under utilized as a reward mechanic.

• Cool 2

[USRUS]
[USRUS]
Members
1,653 posts
21,546 battles

e93bd2bc-bc66-11ea-a764-8cdcd4b147d4.jpg

This means it will take you 4 years to earn one legendary module

• Haha 1

[TDG]
Members
93 posts
5,617 battles

of course the "reward" is IMHO one of the UGLIEST camos in the game

Edited by Woody4077
  • Cool 3

[USN]
[USN]
Members
7 posts
6,685 battles
12 hours ago, Ace_04 said:

Um, where?

The only ship featured on the article photo on the main WOWS webpage. Its quite clearly the California with a freedom camo on it. 

[M-O-M]
Members
173 posts
7,766 battles

Greetings:

Simple suggestion, with many pardons:

Part one of challenge: 3 camos, Part two of challenge: 4 camos, Part three of challenge: 5 camos.

Just a thought

NJRoc

• Cool 1