Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
USS_Saratoga_CV3

American Cruiser Worcester's AA defense bug

3 comments in this topic

Members
15 posts

I found that the american cruiser Worcester has a bug, So i will explain about the bug. The Worcester's AA range is 6.9 km but for some reason it fired at a squadron from 10 km. i found this bug in a training room with the american tier 10 carrier Midway and the worcester's AA fired at My squadron from 10 km. And Aerron's video of his Kaga showed that Worcester's AA fired at his squadron from 7 km. So i guess when updates come up the worcester's AA range gets glitched and gets more range.

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Members
15,740 posts
4 minutes ago, USS_Saratoga_CV3 said:

I found that the american cruiser Worcester has a bug, So i will explain about the bug. The Worcester's AA range is 6.9 km but for some reason it fired at a squadron from 10 km. i found this bug in a training room with the american tier 10 carrier Midway and the worcester's AA fired at My squadron from 10 km. And Aerron's video of his Kaga showed that Worcester's AA fired at his squadron from 7 km. So i guess when updates come up the worcester's AA range gets glitched and gets more range.

Coming or going? 

AA "ticks" and flak bursts fired when your planes are still in range will take effect even if your aircraft move out of range during the short delay between tick and damage, so that could be part of it. 

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,138 posts
4,090 battles

Replay?

Sign in to follow this