You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
JCuss

Number next to "Port"

6 comments in this topic

[XXII]
Members
23 posts
783 battles

Hello,

Still pretty new to the game and learning my way around.  While in port, the Port "button" (where you select a new port) has a red circle with a "2" inside.  I can't seem to figure out what this is.  I've looked through documentation but nothing seems to mention a number next to Port.

Thanks!!

[WORX]
Members
10,660 posts
18,555 battles
11 minutes ago, jcusson0519 said:

Hello,

Still pretty new to the game and learning my way around.  While in port, the Port "button" (where you select a new port) has a red circle with a "2" inside.  I can't seem to figure out what this is.  I've looked through documentation but nothing seems to mention a number next to Port.

Thanks!!

o you Have a snap shoot of it ?

[-TRM-]
Members
165 posts
3,357 battles
46 minutes ago, jcusson0519 said:

Hello,

Thanks!!

Believe it’s the karma ranks.. I have 9. Dk if compliments still adjust the number but it used to 

[WOLF8]
Members
517 posts
8,920 battles

Is the red circle actually next to "select port" or is it right near your account name? 

The one near your account name is the number of unread News articles.  Click on your Account name and you will see News in the dropdown.  The News item should also have a red circle with a number in it.

If its actually next to "Select Port" it may indicate you have new ports to select from.  Been so long since I went through the low levels, I don't remember if new ports are added gradually as your access level increases.  

Edited by Slammer58

[XXII]
Members
23 posts
783 battles

It's not new ports, I hit each port, saved, and went back to the main screen but the number never decreased.  I'll take a snap shot and see if I can attach.

[XXII]
Members
23 posts
783 battles

No it is new ports available.  Went to the port selection and wheeled down.  Voila, new ports (Space and something else) showed up flagged as "new".  That did it.

Thanks all!