You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

ST 0.9.7, Naval Base update

10 comments in this topic

[USN]
Members
1,631 posts
21,092 battles

Increase chances of supercontainers, coal containers in the Tresaury. Can’t see all of the page on my phone, but does clan leaders selecting that give everyone improved chances at a supercontainer?

and up to a bonus 1k Research points for using the RB, and it’s now easy to tell how active a clan is

[NSC]
Members
2,341 posts
1 hour ago, tfcas119 said:

Increase chances of supercontainers, coal containers in the Tresaury. Can’t see all of the page on my phone, but does clan leaders selecting that give everyone improved chances at a supercontainer?

and up to a bonus 1k Research points for using the RB, and it’s now easy to tell how active a clan is

I am quoting from the page: There is an effect that is "Each player in clan gets a "More resources" container with probability of dropping a supercontainer" with a restriction of "One activation per 30 days"

So I am assuming that everybody gets a More resources container, not just clan leaders. (There is nothing about "improved chances" for SC, it's basically trading oil for coal, TYL, or SC containers.)

To activate these bonuses it seems you have to 1) have oil to build the building (very expensive on the range of 0.5 to 2M oil) and 2) spend oil to do the activation. This will allow clans with a lot of oil to keep spending them indefinitely without an upper limit. It will be possible to fully use up a clan's oil.

There are activation restrictions such as "One activation per 30 days." The highest level clan base, which costs 2,000,000 oil, allows you to keep activating any of the bonuses by paying 2x much oil when within the "restriction time." (So the supercontainer that costs 75,450 and is once per 180 days will cost 150,900 to activate within that 180 days.)

The RB bonus is very nice and is a permanent effect like the coal and steal bases. I like this idea.

Edited by henrychenhenry
  • Thanks 1

[PVE]
Members
8,500 posts
24,586 battles
53 minutes ago, henrychenhenry said:

I am quoting from the page: There is an effect that is "Each player in clan gets a "More resources" container with probability of dropping a supercontainer" with a restriction of "One activation per 30 days"

So I am assuming that everybody gets a More resources container, not just clan leaders. (There is nothing about "improved chances" for SC, it's basically trading oil for coal, TYL, or SC containers.)

To activate these bonuses it seems you have to 1) have oil to build the building (very expensive on the range of 0.5 to 2M oil) and 2) spend oil to do the activation. This will allow clans with a lot of oil to keep spending them indefinitely without an upper limit. It will be possible to fully use up a clan's oil.

There are activation restrictions such as "One activation per 30 days." The highest level clan base, which costs 2,000,000 oil, allows you to keep activating any of the bonuses by paying 2x much oil when within the "restriction time." (So the supercontainer that costs 75,450 and is once per 180 days will cost 150,900 to activate within that 180 days.)

The RB bonus is very nice and is a permanent effect like the coal and steal bases. I like this idea.

Thanx for clarifying the "Treasury levels" tab...the "Research Institute levels" tab is fine but my phone also cut off the "Treasury levels" info...the "Effects" column is only showing the left side of the text & the right side is chopped off.

@Hapa_Fodder...can you have somebody look into that please?

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

[BTLST]
Members
770 posts
11,823 battles

Not totally sure of how it will work out but it certainly is a positive step in the right direction by World of Warships and should be a positive for the Clans recruiting efforts!     THANKS WOWS!

Members
18 posts
7,319 battles

Can we also take this opportunity to change the name of Clans to Fleets? I'm sure its been suggested so many times before but It would be so on flavor for the game! 

• Cool 2

[BUOY]
Members
1,336 posts
16,868 battles

The activated treasury idea looks good to keep from having to design more and more buildings.

RB is incredibly stingy for the oil you have to put into it, kinda wish the prices were reversed i.e. upper level treasury upgrades are insane while RB is between coal and steel.

Last but not least, Art Dept. flexing is always nice.

[BTLST]
Members
770 posts
11,823 battles

I totally agree with doing away with the name "Clan" in favor of Fleets.    The NA Server is a major server in the WoWs chain of servers and the term Clan/Klan has a very negative connotation to it, especially in the USA.    Given the current upheaval in the USA now would be a great time to change from Clan to another term.

• Boring 1

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
4,706 posts

Sounds cool.  I like that there are recurring awards you can activate once the base is completely built out.