You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Chief_SeaDog

Time constraints in Drydock

5 comments in this topic

[SOCOM]
[SOCOM]
Members
636 posts
21,595 battles

Why does the drydock have time restraints?

Why can't you just keep grinding?  

I thought the l idea was to get a ship, and why wait till everyone can have one at the same time?

Now I have to wait 5 days to play again. Oh well Got other games to play for a week.

[HINON]
Members
13,272 posts

Because the time gates keep players coming back for an extended period of time instead of blasting through them all immediately and then leaving for weeks at a time.

[SOCOM]
[SOCOM]
Members
636 posts
21,595 battles
1 hour ago, RipNuN2 said:

Because the time gates keep players coming back for an extended period of time instead of blasting through them all immediately and then leaving for weeks at a time.

Ah my Old Friend thanks for the answer, you may be right. Well then I shall do my once a day run of T9's  I have left to tier up. by summers end I should have topped all the cruiser and BB lines (except itala-tin ships).

Looks like my time playing is getting shorter and shorter each day. Take care have a good day and a even better tomorrow

[GWG]
[GWG]
Supertester
26,431 posts
14,165 battles

I decided to spend the 8k doubloons at the beginning because I had earned them and having spent those doubloons I have been able to take several days off for mental health days and will easily get the Odin.

Edited by BrushWolf

[AGE]
Members
1 post
9,617 battles

Here we go again with another example of a ripoff. I missed the time constraints for the Puerto Rico after I spent about $40.00. I really wanted the ship because of the name but all I got from WoW was a vague promise that they would put it for sale in the future. Now they start another drydock project where the only way to obtain the ship if you are a regular player is to pour lots of money into the pit. I am still interested in purchasing the Puerto Rico if the decide to be considerate with customers.