Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Capt_Skywalker

Unable to cancel monthly subscription

9 comments in this topic

Members
8 posts

So I'm unable to cancel my monthly sub, its the one that covers all three games, WoWs, WoT & WoPs.....anyhow I've tried using the method where you go into the premium shop, selected subscriptions and I should be able to cancel it, but it's just not there, however, my card is still being hit. I've tried putting in a ticket but there is no subcategory for help with canceling the sub. So that being said, How do I cancel a sub and WHY are these features so elusive?

• Haha 1

[PVE]
Members
6,178 posts
22,432 battles
1 hour ago, foodprinter said:

Please send a ticket to support. They can resolve it for you

I think his problem is he's not sure what category to submit it under.

[WG]
Developers
344 posts
9,701 battles

Actually, even if you submit a ticket into the wrong category worst thing that might happen is that it might take a little longer for them to respond. Any billing ticket category would work.

[VOP]
Members
600 posts

You should not have to submit a support ticket to cancel the subscription. WG should have included an easy to access cancellation option on the subscription page.

• Cool 2

[WG]
Developers
344 posts
9,701 battles
6 hours ago, Airjellyfish said:

You should not have to submit a support ticket to cancel the subscription. WG should have included an easy to access cancellation option on the subscription page.

Oh, we do have a simple way. It looks like a browser issue, so that's why I ask him to submit a ticket. 

Our billing support usually pretty quick to assist. 

• Cool 1
  • Meh 1

[VOP]
Members
600 posts
14 hours ago, foodprinter said:

Oh, we do have a simple way. It looks like a browser issue, so that's why I ask him to submit a ticket. 

Our billing support usually pretty quick to assist. 

So, which browser/settings do you recommend?

[WG]
Developers
344 posts
9,701 battles

It's up to you which browser to use. Most of the browser issues appear due to cache and cookies so normally clearing them helps to resolve the absolute majority of them.

[VOP]
Members
600 posts
18 hours ago, foodprinter said:

It's up to you which browser to use. Most of the browser issues appear due to cache and cookies so normally clearing them helps to resolve the absolute majority of them.

Thanks for the info.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this