Hapa_Fodder

Fubuki Shirakami and Marine Houshou Take Command

75 comments in this topic

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
2,905 posts
13,343 battles

Place some of your favorite Hololive YouTubers in command and sail them into epic battles.

Read it on the portal
  • Cool 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Meh 1

[ARA-I]
Members
74 posts
1,743 battles

I was going to overlook the anime appearance (it can be cool when not so loli-focused), but those voices are too much. :fish_palm:

Of course, if you were to bring in a female Japanese captain, I'd be perfectly happy with something like this:

xiaoyu-wang-6c31792egw1f675wsb6a3j20cz0j

Edited by SeaShadowAR
  • Cool 7

[MIBR]
[MIBR]
Members
950 posts

Cool girls!

Fubuki will go to Hakuryu and Marine will head to Kaga!

Edited by Felipe_1982
  • Cool 3

[WOLF8]
Members
7,182 posts
6,117 battles

Hooray, they're finally here. :crab:

One problem for me though: I got no ship for them... lol. :Smile_hiding:

[MIBR]
[MIBR]
Members
950 posts
1 hour ago, Blorgh2017 said:

Hooray, they're finally here. :crab:

One problem for me though: I got no ship for them... lol. :Smile_hiding:

What happen to the commander we demote from a ship? He goes to reserve?

[NSC]
Members
2,326 posts
37 minutes ago, Felipe_1982 said:

There isn't such a thing as "demoting" a commander. There are two options  to remove them from your ship.

1. "Send to reserve." (If you have a reserve slot open, you can select this option.)

2. "Dismiss." (If you don't have a reserve slot open, you can only select this option.)

Hope this makes sense!

[MIBR]
[MIBR]
Members
950 posts
6 minutes ago, henrychenhenry said:

There isn't such a thing as "demoting" a commander. There are two options  to remove them from your ship.

1. "Send to reserve." (If you have a reserve slot open, you can select this option.)

2. "Dismiss." (If you don't have a reserve slot open, you can only select this option.)

Hope this makes sense!

I had a commander lvl 2 on Kaga and 8 reserve slots. I assigned the hololive girl to KAga. So my commander should go automatically to the reserves?

[WOLF8]
Members
7,182 posts
6,117 battles
1 hour ago, Felipe_1982 said:

LOL, I was just saying that I personally don't have an empty ship for them, because I just like to assign every captain to their own ship. It's just a thing that I do, lel. :Smile_hiding:

Of course, I still do have captains without their own ships in my reserve, twiddling their thumbs, precisely because I don't have ships for them... and the two Hololive captains will join that rank in my fleet. That's all I meant, lul. :Smile_hiding:

[MIBR]
[MIBR]
Members
950 posts
3 minutes ago, Blorgh2017 said:

LOL, I was just saying that I personally don't have an empty ship for them, because I just like to assign every captain to their own ship. It's just a thing that I do, lel. :Smile_hiding:

Of course, I still do have captains without their own ships in my reserve, twiddling their thumbs, precisely because I don't have ships for them... and the two Hololive captains will join that rank in my fleet. That's all I meant, lul. :Smile_hiding:

I assigned those 2 girls but i dont know if the commander was sent to reserve. ( i have slots)

[WOLF8]
Members
7,182 posts
6,117 battles
2 minutes ago, Felipe_1982 said:

I assigned those 2 girls but i dont know if the commander was sent to reserve. ( i have slots)

You mean the captains that you had on those ships, before you assigned those girls to the said ships? They should automatically go to the reserve. You can click on any captain, and the captain list should pop up automatically, on the right side of the UI. Switch the tab at the top of the list to "Reserve" and they should be in there.

• Thanks 1

[RAZE]
Alpha Tester
218 posts
6,200 battles

these captains need special skills !!!!  

[MIBR]
[MIBR]
Members
950 posts
13 minutes ago, Blorgh2017 said:

You mean the captains that you had on those ships, before you assigned those girls to the said ships? They should automatically go to the reserve. You can click on any captain, and the captain list should pop up automatically, on the right side of the UI. Switch the tab at the top of the list to "Reserve" and they should be in there.

Thanks! i will check in there.

Members
16 posts
97 battles

Time to release the weeb in me (again).

I am assuming they can be retrained for any IJN ship, right?

Edited by BaconMeLoveIt

[WOLF8]
Members
7,182 posts
6,117 battles
21 minutes ago, callphy said:

these captains need special skills !!!!  

I agree, but I'm happy to have them in the game, regardless... lol. :Smile_teethhappy:

Hopefully they'll put in Pekora, if they decide to do another collab. Her laughter is legendary, lelelel. :Smile_trollface:

7 minutes ago, BaconMeLoveIt said:

Time to release the weeb in me (again).

I am assuming they can be retrained for any IJN ship, right?

It seems so. They're trained to the Tier I Japanese ship by default, so they should be able to go into any IJN ship.

And my web in me is always out... lul. :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 2

[OGF]
Members
889 posts
30,023 battles

The big draw is their voiceovers?  First thing I'd do would be mod them to English.

Members
1 post
1,582 battles

Until they make Coco (Japanese or English, or both) Voice lines as a Captain option for USN I'm not buying. I want the Dragon dealer.

• Cool 1

Members
15 posts
11,900 battles

Really how is houshou not banned 
reeks of inuendos
ngl going to be funny AF for all the other voice lines

[ODS]
Members
8 posts
10,460 battles

Why couldn't they have done this with the Warhammer 40k collab???  I would have paid $10 for the 11-pt commanders of the Imperium/Chaos and new voiceovers.  Instead we're stuck with the Amagi bundles (and I'm not paying $50 for another Amagi lol)

• Cool 2

[WOLF8]
Members
7,182 posts
6,117 battles
1 hour ago, Alexthelilninja2 said:

Until they make Coco (Japanese or English, or both) Voice lines as a Captain option for USN I'm not buying. I want the Dragon dealer.

Let me guess: you're a regular connoisseur of the AsaCoCo? LOL. :Smile_teethhappy:

That stuff can be moar dangerous than drugs, you know, lelelel. :Smile_trollface:

1 hour ago, KotaruTsukishiro said:

Really how is houshou not banned 
reeks of inuendos
ngl going to be funny AF for all the other voice lines

But that's what makes Houshou so charming to listen to... lul. :Smile_trollface: