Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

Fubuki Shirakami and Marine Houshou Take Command

82 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

86
[ARA-I]
Members
132 posts
2,373 battles

I was going to overlook the anime appearance (it can be cool when not so loli-focused), but those voices are too much. :fish_palm:

Of course, if you were to bring in a female Japanese captain, I'd be perfectly happy with something like this:

xiaoyu-wang-6c31792egw1f675wsb6a3j20cz0j

Edited by SeaShadowAR
  • Cool 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
389
[META_]
[META_]
Members
1,306 posts

Cool girls!

 

Fubuki will go to Hakuryu and Marine will head to Kaga!

Edited by Felipe_1982
  • Cool 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,757
[WOLF8]
Members
8,132 posts
6,782 battles

Hooray, they're finally here. :crab:

One problem for me though: I got no ship for them... lol. :Smile_hiding:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
389
[META_]
[META_]
Members
1,306 posts
1 hour ago, Blorgh2017 said:

Hooray, they're finally here. :crab:

One problem for me though: I got no ship for them... lol. :Smile_hiding:

What happen to the commander we demote from a ship? He goes to reserve?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,007
[NSC]
Members
2,352 posts
37 minutes ago, Felipe_1982 said:

What happen to the commander we demote from a ship? He goes to reserve?

There isn't such a thing as "demoting" a commander. There are two options  to remove them from your ship.

1. "Send to reserve." (If you have a reserve slot open, you can select this option.)

2. "Dismiss." (If you don't have a reserve slot open, you can only select this option.)

Hope this makes sense!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
389
[META_]
[META_]
Members
1,306 posts
6 minutes ago, henrychenhenry said:

There isn't such a thing as "demoting" a commander. There are two options  to remove them from your ship.

1. "Send to reserve." (If you have a reserve slot open, you can select this option.)

2. "Dismiss." (If you don't have a reserve slot open, you can only select this option.)

Hope this makes sense!

I had a commander lvl 2 on Kaga and 8 reserve slots. I assigned the hololive girl to KAga. So my commander should go automatically to the reserves?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,757
[WOLF8]
Members
8,132 posts
6,782 battles
1 hour ago, Felipe_1982 said:

What happen to the commander we demote from a ship? He goes to reserve?

LOL, I was just saying that I personally don't have an empty ship for them, because I just like to assign every captain to their own ship. It's just a thing that I do, lel. :Smile_hiding:

Of course, I still do have captains without their own ships in my reserve, twiddling their thumbs, precisely because I don't have ships for them... and the two Hololive captains will join that rank in my fleet. That's all I meant, lul. :Smile_hiding:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
389
[META_]
[META_]
Members
1,306 posts
3 minutes ago, Blorgh2017 said:

LOL, I was just saying that I personally don't have an empty ship for them, because I just like to assign every captain to their own ship. It's just a thing that I do, lel. :Smile_hiding:

Of course, I still do have captains without their own ships in my reserve, twiddling their thumbs, precisely because I don't have ships for them... and the two Hololive captains will join that rank in my fleet. That's all I meant, lul. :Smile_hiding:

I assigned those 2 girls but i dont know if the commander was sent to reserve. ( i have slots)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,757
[WOLF8]
Members
8,132 posts
6,782 battles
2 minutes ago, Felipe_1982 said:

I assigned those 2 girls but i dont know if the commander was sent to reserve. ( i have slots)

You mean the captains that you had on those ships, before you assigned those girls to the said ships? They should automatically go to the reserve. You can click on any captain, and the captain list should pop up automatically, on the right side of the UI. Switch the tab at the top of the list to "Reserve" and they should be in there.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
389
[META_]
[META_]
Members
1,306 posts
13 minutes ago, Blorgh2017 said:

You mean the captains that you had on those ships, before you assigned those girls to the said ships? They should automatically go to the reserve. You can click on any captain, and the captain list should pop up automatically, on the right side of the UI. Switch the tab at the top of the list to "Reserve" and they should be in there.

Thanks! i will check in there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
25 posts
140 battles

Time to release the weeb in me (again).

 

I am assuming they can be retrained for any IJN ship, right?

Edited by BaconMeLoveIt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,757
[WOLF8]
Members
8,132 posts
6,782 battles
21 minutes ago, callphy said:

these captains need special skills !!!!  

I agree, but I'm happy to have them in the game, regardless... lol. :Smile_teethhappy:

Hopefully they'll put in Pekora, if they decide to do another collab. Her laughter is legendary, lelelel. :Smile_trollface:

 

7 minutes ago, BaconMeLoveIt said:

Time to release the weeb in me (again).

 

I am assuming they can be retrained for any IJN ship, right?

It seems so. They're trained to the Tier I Japanese ship by default, so they should be able to go into any IJN ship.

And my web in me is always out... lul. :Smile_trollface:

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
275
[OGF]
Members
1,082 posts
35,835 battles

The big draw is their voiceovers?  First thing I'd do would be mod them to English.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
22 posts
13,745 battles

Really how is houshou not banned 
reeks of inuendos
ngl going to be funny AF for all the other voice lines

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3
[ODS]
Members
8 posts
12,882 battles

Why couldn't they have done this with the Warhammer 40k collab???  I would have paid $10 for the 11-pt commanders of the Imperium/Chaos and new voiceovers.  Instead we're stuck with the Amagi bundles (and I'm not paying $50 for another Amagi lol)

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,757
[WOLF8]
Members
8,132 posts
6,782 battles
1 hour ago, Alexthelilninja2 said:

Until they make Coco (Japanese or English, or both) Voice lines as a Captain option for USN I'm not buying. I want the Dragon dealer.

Let me guess: you're a regular connoisseur of the AsaCoCo? LOL. :Smile_teethhappy:

That stuff can be moar dangerous than drugs, you know, lelelel. :Smile_trollface:

 

1 hour ago, KotaruTsukishiro said:

Really how is houshou not banned 
reeks of inuendos
ngl going to be funny AF for all the other voice lines

But that's what makes Houshou so charming to listen to... lul. :Smile_trollface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×