Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Thrawn_1

Question About Super Testers and NDA

9 comments in this topic

[RKLES]
Members
12,551 posts
14,267 battles

I know there is a lot about new ships that Super Testers can’t talk about. But I was wondering if they are allowed to say or even run a test in a training room battle to see if say AP CV rockets can pen either of the 2 Steel BBs in side on attacks? The deciding factor has now become AA / being able to take hits from the new CVs without all that easily being heavily damaged or even sunk. And when it’s taken me a couple years to be able to afford either Bourgogne or Shikishima I want to ensure my investment will have some longevity which should be understandable at least in my opinion anyway.

Something simple as saying yes they both are highly vulnerable or this one is more vulnerable that that one, would be enough for me as more detailed damage reports might violate the NDA. But surely turning it into a yes or no question for both of these BBs might be allowed? I have no way to set up such tests personally, but would very much like to know the answer to my questions here before the next Ranked season hits which is when I will have enough Steel to decide between those 2 Steel BBs. So there is a little time and yet also a bit of a time crunch.

( Wanting to add a Steel BB not only for my enjoyment, but also for the extra SC it will get me in WG Anniversary Event which is coming up in September.)

• Boring 1

[-K-]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
2,344 posts
12,376 battles

Sorry, all we can say is what you can find already in the dev blog. 

[-K-]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
2,344 posts
12,376 battles
1 minute ago, Mustangrde1 said:

Wargamings NDA is better than the one to Work for the US Government and more feared consequences.

LOL I am technically still under NDA from the Army for being a Beta for America's Army.

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,139 posts
18,987 battles

Such things are thoroughly tested.

[RKLES]
Members
12,551 posts
14,267 battles

Thanks anyway I suppose, figured it was a long shot to get the answers the easy way.

Guess I will just have to scour the web and see if I can find some demo vids where the plans hit a Yamato or tier IX-X French BB to see what happens. Which is the odd thing about this matter is you can pull all sorts of info off the web when the testers are supposed to be “silent as the grave” pretty much lol. Lol bystanders that see ships in battles and CCs can be such “blabber mouths” about WG secrets lol. :Smile_teethhappy: :fish_book:

[D3BT]
Members
371 posts
6,199 battles

The best NDA is the one you have to sign to get through Gate 700 just past Sedan, lol..... :Smile_trollface:

Edited by MudRaker227

Sign in to follow this