Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
gbgentry

Well, that was fun...

4 comments in this topic

[D-H-O]
Alpha Tester
993 posts

I had a teammate AFK for a good portion at the start &, when he finally came on, he rammed my CV & kept turning in to me so that I couldn't back off of him. 

Then, for added fun, he made himself pink by shooting me.  The fun life of a CV player...

• Boring 2

[SOFOP]
Members
2,439 posts
14,361 battles

Better just give up playing CVs then I guess.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 2

[KAPPA]
Members
3,110 posts
8,239 battles

You think that's bad, I've had someone ram my CV for several minutes straight, eventually killing themselves and turning me pink. Not often I send a replay to WG, but when someone is blatantly abusing the mechanics of the game to cause trouble for others it's almost as bad as the time someone threatened to eat my children and worse over playing CV.

I can only imagine why I've seen nobody on this level of horrible in about a year, with so many acting this aggressively horrible... :cap_haloween:

[SAINT]
[SAINT]
Members
1,169 posts
16,887 battles

This is online gaming so naturally you're going to have idiot players as well as good natured players. I honestly don't believe someone is going to cyber stalk your family and eat them.

Hannibal Lecter - Wikipedia

However, take screen shots, save video replays, and forward everything to customer service along with the name of the offending player. One of my last games in ranked this season I was torped by a pink destroyer who immediately exploded to the applause of both teams. He then berated me in chat until I blocked him. It happens. 

Sign in to follow this