You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
lordholland4293

German T6 Premium cv Erich Low.

9 comments in this topic

[5D3]
[5D3]
Members
505 posts
15,152 battles

I have a question about the new T6 cv, will the stuka have the siren or will/could be added. I remember a siren being added when the graf was coming out.

• Cool 2

[WOLF8]
Members
7,344 posts
6,239 battles

They better have the sirens on those darn Stukas, else... um... I'll be... very sad. :Smile_sad:

It'd be funny though. The fictionally "navalized" Ta-152's (the planes were real, but none of them served on any carrier as bombers) on GZ have  the siren, while the actual Stukas on the upcoming Tier VI Premimum CV don't... imagine the comedy and the weirdness, lol. :Smile_hiding:

And speaking of which... the sirens needs to be LOUDER in my opinion. I am simply not quaking in my boots when I hear them, when I think I'm suppose to... lel. :Smile_trollface:

Edited by Blorgh2017
  • Cool 1

[5D3]
[5D3]
Members
505 posts
15,152 battles
11 minutes ago, Blorgh2017 said:

They better have the sirens on those darn Stukas, else... um... I'll be... very sad. :Smile_sad:

It'd be funny though. The fictionally "navalized" Ta-152's (the planes were real, but none of them served on any carrier as bombers) on GZ have  the siren, while the actual Stukas on the upcoming Tier VI Premimum CV don't... imagine the comedy and the weirdness, lol. :Smile_hiding:

And speaking of which... the sirens needs to be LOUDER in my opinion. I am simply not quaking in my boots when I hear them, when I think I'm suppose to... lel. :Smile_trollface:

agreed like if iam in a ship I need to hear then, thr new planes sounds should aid that

[REVY]
Members
2,282 posts
12,264 battles
13 hours ago, Blorgh2017 said:

I am simply not quaking in my boots when I hear them, when I think I'm suppose to... lel. :Smile_trollface:

given your avatar and what she is known for..... I did not read that as 'boots'

[WOLF8]
Members
7,344 posts
6,239 battles
1 hour ago, Lord_Slayer said:

given your avatar and what she is known for..... I did not read that as 'boots'

And it would still make sense, totally. LOL. :Smile_trollface:

[-ARP-]
[-ARP-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,165 posts
4,371 battles
32 minutes ago, Blorgh2017 said:

And it would still make sense, totally. LOL. :Smile_trollface:

Too bad I prefer Admiral Hipper lol

(My AL waifu is Laffey)

The German T6 CV will be in my port simply for the fact that it's name apart form the last name, is identical to mine IRL.

~Hunter

[WOLF8]
Members
7,344 posts
6,239 battles
1 minute ago, Hunter_Steel said:

Too bad I prefer Admiral Hipper lol

(My AL waifu is Laffey)

The German T6 CV will be in my port simply for the fact that it's name apart form the last name, is identical to mine IRL.

~Hunter

I think I just heard "HAAAH?!!" echoing from a distance... lol. :Smile_hiding:

I actually like Hippah too, but Prinny has that naughty teasing side, plus a great looking summer skin, and wonderful... torpedo bulges. Yup, the torpedo bulges... with a mole on the side, lel. :Smile_hiding:

And what are the odds of having a same name with an in-game ship? Congrats, I should say. :Smile_Default:

[-ARP-]
[-ARP-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,165 posts
4,371 battles
14 minutes ago, Blorgh2017 said:

I think I just heard "HAAAH?!!" echoing from a distance... lol. :Smile_hiding:

I actually like Hippah too, but Prinny has that naughty teasing side, plus a great looking summer skin, and wonderful... torpedo bulges. Yup, the torpedo bulges... with a mole on the side, lel. :Smile_hiding:

And what are the odds of having a same name with an in-game ship? Congrats, I should say. :Smile_Default:

It's a very common German name.

Besides, I prefer Hipper's modesty XD

~Hunter

[REVY]
Members
2,282 posts
12,264 battles
15 hours ago, Hunter_Steel said:

Besides, I prefer Hipper's modesty XD

~Hunter

8b1ce5aac06edcdc1b11aea70a046d8cb127cb2c