Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Lert

Does anybody know when the next RB season starts?

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

32,542
[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,142 posts
18,994 battles

"Waaah RB sucks I don't do RB waaah"

There, all the 'non constructive' additions preempted. Now, does anybody know when the next season starts for double RP?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,200
[--K--]
Members
1,343 posts
10,208 battles
42 minutes ago, Lert said:

"Waaah RB sucks I don't do RB waaah"

There, all the 'non constructive' additions preempted. Now, does anybody know when the next season starts for double RP?

Guessing Sept-Oct

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
992
[NSC]
Members
2,333 posts
52 minutes ago, Lert said:

"Waaah RB sucks I don't do RB waaah"

There, all the 'non constructive' additions preempted. Now, does anybody know when the next season starts for double RP?

From past experience, each RB season lasts exactly 90 days. The last RB ended May 17: https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/sales-and-events/missions-094/#research-bureau

So the next RB starts August 15 (my personal guess).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,552
[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,994 posts
20,694 battles
54 minutes ago, Lert said:

"Waaah RB sucks I don't do RB waaah"

There, all the 'non constructive' additions preempted. Now, does anybody know when the next season starts for double RP?

Doesn't it tell you when you go to the Research Bureau tab?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
144
[WOLF9]
Members
658 posts
18,928 battles
1 minute ago, dEsTurbed1 said:

Doesn't it tell you when you go to the Research Bureau tab?

It is real vague when you are still pretty far off.  Like it will say 'a month to go' or something similar to that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40
[WOLF3]
Members
139 posts
13,110 battles

When I look in the tech tree it shows that the next multiplier will be available in 1 month. 

image.png.c65408cba44a5cc413b1e500f25c47a2.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32,542
[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,142 posts
18,994 battles
Just now, JER1971 said:

When I look in the tech tree it shows that the next multiplier will be available in 1 month. 

image.png.c65408cba44a5cc413b1e500f25c47a2.png

Yes. So what date is that?

 

5 minutes ago, henrychenhenry said:

From past experience, each RB season lasts exactly 90 days. The last RB ended May 17: https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/sales-and-events/missions-094/#research-bureau

So the next RB starts August 15 (my personal guess).

Thanks. Your guess seems very reasonable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40
[WOLF3]
Members
139 posts
13,110 battles
18 minutes ago, Lert said:

Yes. So what date is that?

I suppose we can't really trust that WG's 1 month means 30/31 days.  Looking at the past date ranges for the RB seasons, henrychenhenry's guess is good.

The Wiki estimate may be a bit off?

image.png.218ae1035ac57b849ed369544aaaf0e6.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
992
[NSC]
Members
2,333 posts
1 hour ago, JER1971 said:

I suppose we can't really trust that WG's 1 month means 30/31 days.  Looking at the past date ranges for the RB seasons, henrychenhenry's guess is good.

The Wiki estimate may be a bit off?

image.png.218ae1035ac57b849ed369544aaaf0e6.png

Just so you know, any player can edit the Wiki. I edited this specific page in the Wiki recently (in the past week) and added those two links (3 and 4) plus the July 18 date. Whoops! I totally messed up. I fixed it now:

image.png.4f4fae43409b80644a890701d1438cee.png

Sorry about that.

Edit: Now citing all dates:

image.png.f53831daf82cd9be9df48eaeb94d804d.png

Edited by henrychenhenry
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×