Capt_Ahab1776

The curse has moved

6 comments in this topic

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
4,573 posts
15,619 battles

My former “cursed” ship was my JB. It was almost a guaranteed loss. It wasn’t the ship because the JB is a awesome ship. Just would usually have horrible luck. 

Now I’m getting wins in it. The curse has moved to my latest addition, the Alaska. Again it is by NO means the ship. I insta liked my Alaska. I liked it better than my Buffalo and I like my Buffalo. 

However the “hex” has perched on its crows nest for some reason.

You guys have ships like that? Some that just for some reason you cringe taking because it usually has awful luck in some shape, form, or fashion?

Members
269 posts
5,070 battles

Same with my Alaska, I've been working her up to 48% from around 40%. Geez my Z-46 numbers are terrible though, sub 30% at 11 battles. I just don't even know what to do with her, I'm almost at 61k damage per game and I never yolo cap but I just can't get a win with some of these teams.

Maybe you can share some of your good luck with me? :Smile_hiding:

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,091 posts
4,071 battles

Mine is Wooster. To be fair it's taken a bit for it to click, but now I feel comfortable with it. But it seems that it just doesn't matter, I'll be blazing away killing things and look around and everyone else is dead. I'm sure it will come up, but for whatever reason Wooster is cursed for me. Alaska is close, but not as bad.

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
4,573 posts
15,619 battles
35 minutes ago, FullMetal_Inferno said:

Geez my Z-46 numbers are terrible though, sub 30% at 11 battles. I just don't even know what to do with her,

I suggest visiting @Destroyer_KuroshioKai YouTube channel. Can’t say enough good things about it. No nonsense, very practical and applicable information there.

[RLGN]
Members
14,250 posts
25,088 battles

RN light cruisers starting with Leander.

Some nice visceral hatred to go along with no luck in the ships.

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
4,573 posts
15,619 battles
8 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

RN light cruisers starting with Leander.

Some nice visceral hatred to go along with no luck in the ships.

I have two mid tier RN cruisers From the RN cruiser event. The London and Devonshire. Only played a couple games, just haven’t pursued them yet. I know their are some “usual suspects” I see in game a lot. Pretty popular line the RN CL’s

Sign in to follow this