Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Erebthoron

Some goodies for Twitch prime users

28 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

2,098
[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,914 posts
26,891 battles

WoT gives now since two years some goodies every month for Twitch prime users (aka. Amazon Prime).

WoWs decited to do the same. 

There is a starting package the gives you

Commander Ashley Violet, available only to Twitch Prime members

500 doubloons

3 days of Premium Account

1,000,000 credits

and a package for this month with missions for one of each 40K container.

Be warned, it still seems to be screwed up since I don't get anything since I claimed it two hours ago.

Would you like to know more?

 

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
992
[NSC]
Members
2,333 posts
4 minutes ago, Erebthoron said:

...

and a package for this month with missions for one of each 40K container.

...

Not a big deal, it's 2 of each (2x “Warhammer 40,000 — Imperium” containers and 2x “Warhammer 40,000 — Chaos” containers).

Good luck and fair seas!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
606
[WOLF2]
Members
1,630 posts
11,153 battles

Many thanks!   Mine showed up as I logged in.  +1 sir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10
[TBB]
Members
62 posts
19,466 battles
19 minutes ago, Erebthoron said:

 

Be warned, it still seems to be screwed up since I don't get anything since I claimed it two hours ago.

Same - it asked me to download / link my account ... yet on amazon prime shows we're linked and on my (ships) profile page shows we're linked .. so I'm hoping but not holding breath it shows up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0
[TF151]
[TF151]
Members
1 post
1,583 battles
18 minutes ago, Featherdustr said:

Same - it asked me to download / link my account ... yet on amazon prime shows we're linked and on my (ships) profile page shows we're linked .. so I'm hoping but not holding breath it shows up

did the same and nothing

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10
[TBB]
Members
62 posts
19,466 battles

Did a full unlink / relink with twitch and warships; but no change. Rechecked with my favorite streamer Mr G and still showed drops enabled. Wonder if it is a WGC vs steam issue? 

 

Add-on: I've since gotten a twitch drop in game from watching Mr G. But still no ashley / doubs / containers :'( 

Edited by Featherdustr
Updated timeline

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
893 posts
3,433 battles
50 minutes ago, henrychenhenry said:

Not a big deal, it's 2 of each (2x “Warhammer 40,000 — Imperium” containers and 2x “Warhammer 40,000 — Chaos” containers).

Good luck and fair seas!

The Chaos camo is quite good for ops/win bonus free XP farming. 100% XP and 200% Free XP. Should get at least 10 of those from this, unless you get the premium ship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,541
[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
12,449 posts

You'd think they would test it a few times first, eh? 

I looked at Ashley Violet's image in the News section of the game. It triggered a question: 

Are her fingers really that LONG? 

image.jpeg.c73fed1c1294786e75c15ca4c5c6d1ca.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
667
[WOLF5]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
2,893 posts
45,055 battles

If you aren't getting the rewards, try logging out of the game and then logging back in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
606
[WOLF2]
Members
1,630 posts
11,153 battles
40 minutes ago, Herr_Reitz said:

You'd think they would test it a few times first, eh? 

I looked at Ashley Violet's image in the News section of the game. It triggered a question: 

Are her fingers really that LONG? 

image.jpeg.c73fed1c1294786e75c15ca4c5c6d1ca.jpeg

She's got fingers?  Never noticed... LOL

Oh, and check the Combat mission.   I've got a mission for five wins - that provides the containers.    Credits and premium time were added at login.   Ashley is sitting in the skipper's reserve.

Edited by DiddleDum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
329
[WOLFG]
Members
538 posts
12,556 battles

Edit: Linked my Amazon account as directed in the help thread and it worked. Got my rewards. Thanks.

Edited by Colonel_Potter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40
[WOLF3]
Members
139 posts
13,061 battles

No luck for me either.  Shows Claimed, but nothing in-game yet.

image.png.8291220d63ecfa39af988079fb97d2b9.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
263
[-TCO-]
[-TCO-]
Members
496 posts
4,992 battles

Hmmm, got Ashley but not the WH40K containers. Those are what I actually wanted.

EDIT: Duh never mind. Reading is fundamental. Got the MISSION for the containers too.

Edited by SkullCowboy_60

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7
[AZF]
Members
11 posts
2,252 battles

After further reading I found that though I've always received Twitch drops with no issue, in Account Management I never linked Amazon to my account.  You need to have both Twitch and Amazon linked on your WG account to receive this drop.

I received the mission and Captain, after I linked Amazon.

Edited by navyman47
  • Cool 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40
[WOLF3]
Members
139 posts
13,061 battles
23 minutes ago, navyman47 said:

I received the mission and Captain, after I linked Amazon. 

Thanks.  I did this and received it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,026
[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
11,374 posts
15,768 battles

Twitch has been getting pretty heavy handed with the ban hammer. Crazy some of the streamers they canceled. 

I am done with them. 

  • Cool 1
  • Meh 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
325
[BB35]
[BB35]
Members
378 posts
10,916 battles

You have to have BOTH

 

Amazon linked in your account

AND

Twitch.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
419
[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Members
1,885 posts
11,346 battles
7 hours ago, Erebthoron said:

WoT gives now since two years some goodies every month for Twitch prime users (aka. Amazon Prime).

WoWs decited to do the same. 

There is a starting package the gives you

Commander Ashley Violet, available only to Twitch Prime members

500 doubloons

3 days of Premium Account

1,000,000 credits

and a package for this month with missions for one of each 40K container.

Be warned, it still seems to be screwed up since I don't get anything since I claimed it two hours ago.

Would you like to know more?

 

I wonder if Dr Disrespect will give me his?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,316
[WOOK3]
Members
4,212 posts
3,235 battles

Didn't work for me. Had 10 regular Twitch drop crates, but these two recent ones with the commander and Warhammer crate, they didn't show up. But they show as claimed in Twitch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
201 posts
21,026 battles
6 hours ago, Wombatmetal said:

Didn't work for me. Had 10 regular Twitch drop crates, but these two recent ones with the commander and Warhammer crate, they didn't show up. But they show as claimed in Twitch.

Did you make sure that Amazon was also linked to your WG account (as NavyMan47 mentioned a few posts up)?  As soon as I did that, then logged out and back in, I had the freebies and the mission waiting for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
834
[-K-]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
2,333 posts
12,286 battles

Had Twitch linked already. Linked Amazon and logged out of game then back in and got everything just fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,316
[WOOK3]
Members
4,212 posts
3,235 battles
2 hours ago, Njanear said:

Did you make sure that Amazon was also linked to your WG account (as NavyMan47 mentioned a few posts up)?  As soon as I did that, then logged out and back in, I had the freebies and the mission waiting for me.

My accounts have been linked for months, I get the WOT loot boxes every month and like I said, I had 10 crates from twitch drops in Warships so yes, they are linked and the link works. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×