Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
WutDaRut

Zooming in when spotting plane active

3 comments in this topic

[-SBS-]
Members
13 posts
5,581 battles

Many times when I zoom in on my target when the spotting plane is active, it doesn't go where my cursor is, rather it goes to furthest possible shooting distance and I have to drag my mouse down to find the target.

Does anyone else experience this?

Members
3,438 posts
7,046 battles

Yeah..I have...in the last..oh I can't say for sure but problems which never occured have come to affect operations which worked perfectly before such as this.  The zoom in malfunction doesn't happen all the time but it now does from time to time.  It's possible WOW had fixed some item or added another but in the process had unintentionally borked another randomly. 

[-SBS-]
Members
13 posts
5,581 battles
1 hour ago, dionkraft said:

Yeah..I have...in the last..oh I can't say for sure but problems which never occured have come to affect operations which worked perfectly before such as this.  The zoom in malfunction doesn't happen all the time but it now does from time to time.  It's possible WOW had fixed some item or added another but in the process had unintentionally borked another randomly. 

Yeah it doesn't happen every time, but pretty often.

I sometime bypass it by aiming straight down, which usually prevents it from happening, but then I need to aim up to re-align onto the target. If my guns are pointed out "X" km it will almost always zoom-in to the furthest possible distance. I will try to figure out what the "X" value is.

Sign in to follow this