You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Meta_Man

Marceau situational awareness video

5 comments in this topic

[META_]
Members
1,248 posts
16,118 battles

This video features the Marceau but is meant as a situational awareness video,French dds need a higher sitrep than other dds because of the lack on concealment. Enjoy and please subscribe to my youtube channel Meta_Man2002

Edited by Meta_Man
adding video

[THREE]
Members
2,402 posts
13,207 battles
On 6/30/2020 at 9:39 AM, Meta_Man said:

This video features the Marceau but is meant as a situational awareness video,French dds need a higher sitrep than other dds because of the lack on concealment. Enjoy and please subscribe to my youtube channel Meta_Man2002

Hey

Is she worth picking up for coal in todays meta, since I don't see them too often now that the newness has worn off.    Also, what is your thoughts on Smalland versus Hayate for freexp?

Pete

[META_]
Members
1,248 posts
16,118 battles
22 minutes ago, sasquatch_research said:

Hey

Is she worth picking up for coal in todays meta, since I don't see them too often now that the newness has worn off.    Also, what is your thoughts on Smalland versus Hayate for freexp?

Pete

Remember anything I say is my opinion....I love the Marceau , you are more versatile than Kleber with the DFAA and no need for reload booster..but that being said I feel the Kleber is still stronger for those precious 15 seconds of  reload booster and Marceau torps are not as strong either (14833 a torp) vs Kleber (18433 per torp) so Kleber has a higher 1 torp rush deletion factor to me...But to me I know i can play and win in the Marceau....Hayatee vs Smalland id rather have the Smalland...Radar is huge and better dpm than the haland...the dpm is the difference for me vs haland...So long story short yes Marceau is still worth it if you're a dd player and Smaland over Hayatee....remember it's my opinion.....i hope you wanted my reasoning and not just a yes or no answer, lol.good luck......but on a side note Marceau has way better concealment than Kleber also to escape or be unseen..ok I'm done,lol..my current ranked meta  video today also had the Marceau featured in it.

Edited by Meta_Man
  • Cool 1

[THREE]
Members
2,402 posts
13,207 battles
31 minutes ago, Meta_Man said:

Remember anything I say is my opinion....I love the Marceau , you are more versatile than Kleber with the DFAA and no need for reload booster..but that being said I feel the Kleber is still stronger for those precious 15 seconds of  reload booster and Marceau torps are not as strong either (14833 a torp) vs Kleber (18433 per torp) so Kleber has a higher 1 torp rush deletion factor to me...But to me I know i can play and win in the Marceau....Hayatee vs Smalland id rather have the Smalland...Radar is huge and better dpm than the haland...the dpm is the difference for me vs haland...So long story short yes Marceau is still worth it if you're a dd player and Smaland over Hayatee....remember it's my opinion.....i hope you wanted my reasoning and not just a yes or no answer, lol.good luck......but on a side note Marceau has way better concealment than Kleber also to escape or be unseen..ok I'm done,lol..my current ranked meta  video today also had the Marceau featured in it.

Hey

Thanks for the reply.   Does the Marceau gun arcs bother you in any way?  I play some American DD's and the guns are decent enough.   The one thing that makes me hesitant with Marceau is my struggle with LeTerrible; I play quite a few different DD's but seem to hate that DD and the old Aigle isnt much better; I always seemed to get eliminated easily and maybe it's the concealment, I don't know, doing something wrong compared to my other DD's.  One of my favorites is the old Blyskawica, such an under appreciated T7 DD these days.

Pete

[META_]
Members
1,248 posts
16,118 battles
19 hours ago, sasquatch_research said:

Hey

Thanks for the reply.   Does the Marceau gun arcs bother you in any way?  I play some American DD's and the guns are decent enough.   The one thing that makes me hesitant with Marceau is my struggle with LeTerrible; I play quite a few different DD's but seem to hate that DD and the old Aigle isnt much better; I always seemed to get eliminated easily and maybe it's the concealment, I don't know, doing something wrong compared to my other DD's.  One of my favorites is the old Blyskawica, such an under appreciated T7 DD these days.

Pete

I would NOT get the Marceau if you are having a hard time with the Le Terrible...Le Terrible has 6.6 concealment..Marceau is 7.0.  If you watch some of my Le Terrible ,Marceau, kleber  videos you will see how I mitigate the concealment disadvantage but Marceau is worse concealment than the Le Terrible.....any other questions I'd be happy to help but Marceau is harder to play than the Le Terrible,  besides good not great AA the Marceau has.

Edited by Meta_Man
  • Cool 1