You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Thrawn_1

This Beats Starting Out Morning With Coffee

9 comments in this topic

[RKLES]
Members
12,551 posts
14,267 battles

Some people say they always like to start out the day with a nice cup of coffee. I Prefer starting out the the day with a nice Kraken Unleashed, High Caliber, First Blood, and Confederate...  ( Going pink is optional but ended up with that in this battle as well.) 

C31605CE-B7E6-45B8-9CD0-AED5A281EB77.thumb.jpeg.8f2c63255ced104d09d2ae5c2bea93f8.jpeg

Gotten Krakens on other mornings as well lol.

• Cool 1

[POP]
Members
2,846 posts
22,763 battles
2 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Some people say they always like to start out the day with a nice cup of coffee. I Prefer starting out the the day with a nice Kraken Unleashed, High Caliber, First Blood, and Confederate...  ( Going pink is optional but ended up with that in this battle as well.) 

C31605CE-B7E6-45B8-9CD0-AED5A281EB77.thumb.jpeg.8f2c63255ced104d09d2ae5c2bea93f8.jpeg

Gotten Krakens on other mornings as well lol.

Holy hell  congrats had you been doing doing the strong willed mission tasks 7 / 8 in number 5 section in a tier 9 / 10 ships you would have got 6 stars in one hit. 

[RKLES]
Members
12,551 posts
14,267 battles
1 minute ago, tm63au said:

Holy hell  congrats had you been doing doing the strong willed mission tasks 7 / 8 in number 5 section in a tier 9 / 10 ships you would have got 6 stars in one hit. 

Yeah and I was like ah man forgot to change back to smoke after testing the TRB reload booster so yeah it was interesting lol.

[WOLFC]
Members
2,874 posts
16,276 battles

Awesome game ... but I'd still need my coffee before I play ... Hi, my name is Doc ... and I'm a caffeine junkie.

• Funny 3

[PVE]
Members
4,255 posts
18,579 battles

Great effort !    Alas, it was a Random battle........and, I doubt I will ever play one ever again unless forced to.

I'll sign off now to get a cup of coffee.

[TBW]
Members
10,283 posts
17,476 battles

I'm more of a wake and bake kinda guy. Very nice way to start the morning though Admiral.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[KAG]
Members
458 posts
23,439 battles

Great game.. Funny thing in this DD, I've only played her once in randoms.  Afraid I'd ruin her stats.

World of Warships Screenshot 2020.06.30 - 12.11.00.08.png

[ARGSY]
Members
20,067 posts
14,307 battles
6 hours ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

I Prefer starting out the the day with a nice Kraken Unleashed, High Caliber, First Blood, and Confederate...

Well, if nothing else, the adrenaline would probably be a good substitute for that first slug of caffeine! :Smile_veryhappy:

[RKLES]
Members
12,551 posts
14,267 battles
1 hour ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Well, if nothing else, the adrenaline would probably be a good substitute for that first slug of caffeine! :Smile_veryhappy:

Yeah especially since smoking up was not an option thanks to my forgetting to switch back to smoke from the torpedo reload booster. Thankfully the map was Tow Brothers so that divided up the enemy a bit. Plus there was 6 DDs per team so a lot of smoke already in the battle. And thank goodness for now CVs that battle or else I really would have likely had a problem...

As far as the adrenaline goes either last month or the month before I had really crazy intense Roma Kraken battle where I ended up with my Roma right out in the middle of Epicenter and yes the area was quite hot, but I survived that one too. Getting Confederate helped late battle as it sped up my reload in addition to my range getting extended thanks to Admiral Luigi Sansonetti perks. Near the end I saw the CV sneaking towards some islands to hide and I was like oh no you don’t After the trouble you caused come here! Lol good tip if you try attacking / aggravating a ship like Roma with CV, you had better sink it or else if you get spotted there is no way your getting away.

But anyway I do enjoy waking up early and getting some good battles as the battle quality and styles in general seem to vary over the course of a day and first thing in the morning suits me best as far as being the best match for my play styles.