Jump to content
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Felipe_1982

Premium Ship economics x Tech tree economics

6 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

389
[META_]
[META_]
Members
1,306 posts

I will start with a big sorry for the question but i am very curious about it.

What is the difference on incoming regarding premium ships x tech tree ship?

 

If i buy a perma camo for a tech tree she will receive the same amount as a premium ship money? is there a hidden value for beeing premium?

if premium ship camo gives +20% income and a tech tree camo gives +20% income, isnt there an advantage to premium ship?

They sell premium ships saying their income is better. is it not an advantage if we get a perma camo for a tech tree?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16,637
[ARGSY]
Members
24,414 posts
18,358 battles
5 minutes ago, Felipe_1982 said:

is there a hidden value for beeing premium?

Yes there is, except at Tier 10. The Tier 10 premiums (officially called "specials") only have the insane service-cost reduction bonus built in.

The exact magnitude of the hidden value is not certain.

The remainder of your questions will probably be answered here: https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Economy 

7 minutes ago, Felipe_1982 said:

is it not an advantage if we get a perma camo for a tech tree?

The advantage lies in not having to expend one-shot camos over and over again if it's a ship you play frequently. The permacamos have a built in service-cost nullifier that makes them cheaper to run, but not as much as a premium at that tier.

 

From the above link:

unknown.png 

The figures for the premiums without their permacamos are given for those who take them off to fit special single-use camos to maximize FXP, CXP or ship XP gain in a particular battle.

Note that those Tier 10 coal and FXP ships with their permacamo ON have a service cost that is comparable to a Tech-tree T7, and clan bonuses can bring this down even further to the point where they are economical to play in co-op without premium time. This is the reason I got the Salem. For a free-to-play player, she has literally one quarter the service cost of a Des Moines (before ammo is figured in) while offering most of the DM's capability - and even if you can find the 5K dubs for a permacamo for the DM, Salem's still only half as expensive to service.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12,773
[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
30,867 posts
25,982 battles

Premium Ships have a lot cheaper servicing costs.

https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Economy#Service_Cost

The benefits of the Premium Ship's lower servicing costs isn't a big deal until High Tiers (VIII-X).  Tech Tree Ship servicing costs get really high there while the costs in Tier VII and below you won't feel it much.

In addition, Tier IX Perma-Camo has -20% servicing cost reduction which is nice, but Tier X Perma-Camo has -50%.

So, a Tier IX-X Premium Ship coupled with the increased servicing cost reductions starting in Tier IX, it makes a very big difference.  Most especially so for Tier X Premium.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
389
[META_]
[META_]
Members
1,306 posts
10 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Yes there is, except at Tier 10. The Tier 10 premiums (officially called "specials") only have the insane service-cost reduction bonus built in.

The exact magnitude of the hidden value is not certain.

The remainder of your questions will probably be answered here: https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Economy 

The advantage lies in not having to expend one-shot camos over and over again if it's a ship you play frequently. The permacamos have a built in service-cost nullifier that makes them cheaper to run, but not as much as a premium at that tier.

 

From the above link:

unknown.png 

The figures for the premiums without their permacamos are given for those who take them off to fit special single-use camos to maximize FXP, CXP or ship XP gain in a particular battle.

Note that those Tier 10 coal and FXP ships with their permacamo ON have a service cost that is comparable to a Tech-tree T7, and clan bonuses can bring this down even further to the point where they are economical to play in co-op without premium time. This is the reason I got the Salem. For a free-to-play player, she has literally one quarter the service cost of a Des Moines (before ammo is figured in) while offering most of the DM's capability - and even if you can find the 5K dubs for a permacamo for the DM, Salem's still only half as expensive to service.

by reducing the running cost i figure they csncmake a better profit, so there is an advantage, not on incoming directly, but there is. The effect is a better profit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
389
[META_]
[META_]
Members
1,306 posts
4 minutes ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

Premium Ships have a lot cheaper servicing costs.

https://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Economy#Service_Cost

The benefits of the Premium Ship's lower servicing costs isn't a big deal until High Tiers (VIII-X).  Tech Tree Ship servicing costs get really high there while the costs in Tier VII and below you won't feel it much.

In addition, Tier IX Perma-Camo has -20% servicing cost reduction which is nice, but Tier X Perma-Camo has -50%.

So, a Tier IX-X Premium Ship coupled with the increased servicing cost reductions starting in Tier IX, it makes a very big difference.  Most especially so for Tier X Premium.

That makes difference for me. i usually run premium ships cause of money and i see Friesland for example can make a 150k profit even i playing badly.

 

The main reason i an not grinding my lines and focusing premium ships is that. If the answers was in a different way i would not run those ships and get back to grind lines. My focus now is to get money so i am running just 1 line and playing premiums.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35,707
[HINON]
Alpha Tester
25,771 posts
21,670 battles
28 minutes ago, Felipe_1982 said:

by reducing the running cost i figure they csncmake a better profit, so there is an advantage, not on incoming directly, but there is. The effect is a better profit.

Premium ships (T2 - 9) also have a built-in credit income bonus on top of the reduced service cost.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×