You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Rose_Bomb

German/FDR CV release?

3 comments in this topic

[JEDI-]
Members
28 posts
4,581 battles

Anyone happen to know the possible release date for the German CVs? Was a bit disappointed we couldn't outright test them on the PTS, but I've seen some Supertesters every once in a while and they appear to be doing pretty good with them, from what I could observe.

Side note; as a CV I was paired against an FDR and holy crap they took forever to die from a fighter squadron.

Members
4,370 posts
11,269 battles

German CVs enter early access next patch (next Wednesday if the update isn’t delayed), and probably full access the patch after. For at least the past year plus we haven’t been able to test the new line on PTS (partly because they’re still being balanced), but at least we can now get early access to potentially try them out or just wait until full release and grind them out normally. 

As for FDR, nothing’s been announced for a release date or currency. With the most recent changes and no currency announced, I would expect FDR to potentially be at least a few patches away still. 

[SOV]
Members
4,621 posts
17 hours ago, Rose_Bomb said:

Anyone happen to know the possible release date for the German CVs? Was a bit disappointed we couldn't outright test them on the PTS, but I've seen some Supertesters every once in a while and they appear to be doing pretty good with them, from what I could observe.

Side note; as a CV I was paired against an FDR and holy crap they took forever to die from a fighter squadron.

I have been in a game 3 times with FDR.  It finished last every time.

There so slow, the torp spread is a very wide V you will be lucky to get 4 torps.

With the t4 plane speed and 30 sec between launch it just seems very mehh to me.