Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
HeidiAngel

Thank you Nagato! 3 Smoosh Game!

5 comments in this topic

[TIGRB]
Members
309 posts
1,262 battles

Hi all! Hope your all healthy and happy out there!

Finally got past the IJN Fuso. She and I didn't really get along. Got the tier 7 IJN Nagato and got her set up to Smoosh the Reds! Supported the right side of map and we, as my Dad says, Plowed the field with them. I was very sorry to have to help crunch and munch a beautiful Scharnhorst but he stuck his nose in the cap. Bye Nose! Yorck decided he wanted to sail down on us....Bye Yorck. I smooshed what was left of him. On to B cap with the Spaghetti BB Caesar right behind me. The British Cruiser Surrey Shows himself near B cap, and My 16 inch guns quickly to him that's a no no and blapped him. 

Behind him is IJN Kongo showing her side. Nice Camo btw Kongo. My 16's took offense at his impudence and one broadside made Swiss smoosh cheese of him! Caeser and I were the only two left on our team but we got it done. First game in Nagato and I love those 16 inch crunchers! Hopefully I can keep it up but I must admit their were no CV's in the game. Might be different next time. You all have fun my friends and take care of yourselves! Cap wants to come out and play so on to my Cruiser. 

Best regard, Heidi:cap_horn:

Screenshot (173).png

Screenshot (174).png

Screenshot (175).png

• Cool 2
  • Haha 1
  • Boring 1

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
2,215 posts
21,396 battles

Nagato is a great ship.   That said,  if you like her watch for Ashitika in the premium shop.  Relatively cheap premium with the good 16" shells.  You will love her. 

• Cool 1

[WOLF9]
Privateers
13,775 posts
4,631 battles

Nagato is fun.  She has pretty good secondaries, too.  Be careful not to offer broadside to a red ship with big guns. 

I alternate between her and Colorado when playing BB in Operation Narai. Be sure not to let Little Trouble get a shot at her side.

[ARGSY]
Members
20,101 posts
14,317 battles

I liked the Nagato and was sorry to have to move her captain up.  

Enjoy the grind!

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this