Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CaptSalt

Game is going to the dogs!

13 comments in this topic

[-NAM-]
Members
45 posts
15,102 battles

Other then Clan battles, randoms battles are basically trash battles at tier 10. Tier 8 and down seem to be fun, but still has same issues as the top tier.  

Match matcher is broken and wargaming would not or will not fix it.  No way should there ever be a skunk match, and I have seen way too many from both sides.

I am not a pro and never will be, but this game is nothing like it was in beta. There is no fun in it anymore. Overpens should break stuff, not just be 1/10 damage.  

Super campers would rather live then win. Was just in a battle and people would not fire at broadside ships for fear of being shot at. I mean what is wrong with the mentality of staying alive is better than winning?

I dont know how you guys will fix this, But I would start with Overpens doing damage and also causing modules to break at the same time. 

Somehow get rid of the bots.

IDK but hope it gets better. 

Seems this is going down the same path as world of tanks and i haven't been  back to that game in 6 years.

• Cool 4
  • Haha 1
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 1

[LWA]
Members
1,128 posts

Playing a T8 is still playing against T10s 60% of the time.....

[-RNG-]
[-RNG-]
Members
326 posts
17,024 battles

Let's put CVs in ranked so that no one plays DDs or cruisers due to spotting, that way 100 BBs are in queue all the time.

[OIL-1]
Members
1,281 posts

fibpcozq9bry.thumb.jpg.d0e617c561fb1834dee618100c1cb8c8.jpg

• Funny 2

[LWA]
Members
1,128 posts
36 minutes ago, z9_ said:

fibpcozq9bry.thumb.jpg.d0e617c561fb1834dee618100c1cb8c8.jpg

Social distancing please.....

large-group-of-dogs-image.jpg.5701c5602fe9b8d9c862cbc806a82062.jpg

[LWA]
Members
1,128 posts
2 hours ago, CaptSalt said:

Other then Clan battles, randoms battles are basically trash battles at tier 10. Tier 8 and down seem to be fun, but still has same issues as the top tier.  

Match matcher is broken and wargaming would not or will not fix it.  No way should there ever be a skunk match, and I have seen way too many from both sides.

I am not a pro and never will be, but this game is nothing like it was in beta. There is no fun in it anymore. Overpens should break stuff, not just be 1/10 damage.  

Super campers would rather live then win. Was just in a battle and people would not fire at broadside ships for fear of being shot at. I mean what is wrong with the mentality of staying alive is better than winning?

I dont know how you guys will fix this, But I would start with Overpens doing damage and also causing modules to break at the same time. 

Seems this is going down the same path as world of tanks and i haven't been  back to that game in 6 years.

1306311090_duckhuntdog.thumb.gif.db503e73f453250b8952cbbc6654c45c.gif

[SS238]
Members
368 posts
33,433 battles

You want to solve the problem?

DEMAND THAT WARGAMING FIX THE SPOTTING RULES!!!!!!

Get rid of the idea that a stealth DD spots a ship in A cap and a BB deletes it from C cap. You should only be able to fire at ships you can actually see!

No deleting a DD because a cruiser uses radar from behind an island but can't shoot, while another cruiser over in B cap fires over an island and kills it.  It's pretty simple, if you can't see it, you can't shoot it!

In one move you get rid of island hugging, border humping, back row sniping static gameplay.

Now you have naval combat as it was fought in the time period represented in the game.

• Meh 1

Members
124 posts
2,067 battles
52 minutes ago, mushmouthmorton said:

You want to solve the problem?

DEMAND THAT WARGAMING FIX THE SPOTTING RULES!!!!!!

Get rid of the idea that a stealth DD spots a ship in A cap and a BB deletes it from C cap. You should only be able to fire at ships you can actually see!

No deleting a DD because a cruiser uses radar from behind an island but can't shoot, while another cruiser over in B cap fires over an island and kills it.  It's pretty simple, if you can't see it, you can't shoot it!

In one move you get rid of island hugging, border humping, back row sniping static gameplay.

Now you have naval combat as it was fought in the time period represented in the game.

Yeah. Make it where DDs have to come closer to spot. No more unseen DD s with the wall of skill play.lol

[POP]
Members
2,847 posts
22,808 battles
5 hours ago, CaptSalt said:

Sign in to follow this