You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Usedcarjock

Directive 4 Progress

8 comments in this topic

[-TKS-]
Members
1,074 posts
8,667 battles

I am fully surprised how well this current directive went. In 3 hours I fully completed the 7 required challenges to complete the directives, and I am 51/71 towards the other progress challenge. I only did one match in Ranked and that was for the 70k damage with Prinz Eugen, everything else was completed in coop. Tomorrow I plan on finishing it up with Des Moines. How has this weeks directive gone for you guys?

Members
4,374 posts
11,269 battles

Haven’t started it yet (still need about 400 UK DD main battery hits to finish up stage 3, but that should only take about 20-30 minutes max in co-op with Icarus). But having looked at the requirements for stage 4 already, honestly I think the one that could potentially be the longest to do is the kills one, just because of the randomness of kills at times (especially if I do them mostly in co-op). 

[W-P-E]
[W-P-E]
Members
267 posts
22,274 battles

Good Monday result: Buffalo game earned 65k fire damage this morning, a perfect start for stage 4.  Took out other easy ones like damage, credit, ribbons, and 5 kills (also got a Kraken today).  48/71 done on capture/kill, and 7th mission will be done via US DD gun hits throughout the week.

[GOB]
Members
2,066 posts

I finished and got the Creds and commander and Camo for  My Graf SPEE.   Still  still chuggin away.

Since I already have the Ship and her National premium Camo it was more about the new commander.

Edited by Col_Nasty

[A-I-M]
Members
3,062 posts
13,322 battles
1 hour ago, Col_Nasty said:

I finished and got the Dubs and commander and Camo for  My Graf SPEE. 

Better check your doubloons balance - the dockyard notes sez it credits compensation.

[GOB]
Members
2,066 posts
1 hour ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

Better check your doubloons balance - the dockyard notes sez it credits compensation.

Yeah that' s what I meant.  :cap_like:

[B-Z]
Members
123 posts
14,314 battles

I expect to complete much of it by accident, and the rest as I grind the last few Unique Upgrade missions I have left.

[ARGSY]
Members
20,204 posts
14,359 battles

Set myself to doing the US and German DD 1600 hits mission first, since that has the most guaranteed progress. That also finished the 1000 ribbons mission and the five kills, then I switched to the 70 incapacitations or cits in US or British cruisers and kept going until I had the 1.15 Million Damage task done. That got me the duplicate credits for Graf Spee, and I called it quits for the night. 

Three tasks left in this directive - I'm 2.1M done of the 3.4 M credits, 42 out of 71 kills, and 11 out of 70 cits/incapacitations. I expect this to be done by close of play tonight. If I somehow get to the end of the cits/incapacitations mission and still don't have all the kills or caps, I'll switch back to the Izumo grind I just started and pick up the rest of the kills that way.