You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Ares1967

My personal demon... Hindenburg.

5 comments in this topic

[INTEL]
Members
1,774 posts
15,706 battles

I love this ship, I really do.. seriously. But for the love of god I hate playing it.

@Lert I'll see your Donnie D struggles and raise you...

HindyReality.thumb.JPG.be2f2cbb29876d6a2dacc2e5298b89c2.JPG

11 of those matches were today, including all 9 losses.

I loaded it up last night to see how it felt and if I could see any improvement in my game. Win and a pretty decent 6 digit damage number. Today, def improvement in my personal performance but my god what does it take to get a team with BB's that don't camp a border or the spawn line. Seemed like every flippin match the red BB's were pushed up on the caps while ours were everywhere else, usually where they couldn't shoot at anything.

I know I'm not the best player on the server but damn, I'm not this flippin bad. I don't mind taking any T8 into a T10 heavy match but I dread pressing battle in the Hindy.

Edited by Ares1967

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
24,158 posts
19,011 battles

Time to play another tier / class of ships.

[NSEW]
Members
1,861 posts
10,724 battles

I don't know which set up you're using for that ship. I use range mod (guns).  Essentially, playing like a Thunderer until the time is right to push in with her turtleback armour scheme.

Members
3,585 posts
12,985 battles

You'll get there. The Zao was like that for me (After 29 games, like a 27% WR). I havent payed enough attention to the Hindy in particular as Ive played it, to give any real good advice. 

The Smolie is the current cursed ship for me. 

Edited by Rollingonit

Members
116 posts
1,464 battles

Usually I watch a YT video on a ship I've been struggling with to hype me up/give me tips usually works and I somehow score top of the game and win. It also might be a mindset thing, as a cruiser man, I struggle with traditional DDs and BBs just because I want to be farming damage with guns all the time which is difficult to do outside of cruisers.