You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

3 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
2,794 battles

I am a huge fan of the game War-Gaming has made in world of warships. My favorite tech-line in the game is easily the destroyer. While I currently love the destroyers that are actively featured in the game. I would love to see the Italian Destroyers back on the list of new content to enter the game. I really like the way the cruisers played out and I would thoroughly enjoy seeing my favorite class continuing the legacy of the Italian nation. Please War-gaming take into serious consideration my request. Thank you for your time reading and responding to the feedback.

[SYN]
Members
8,236 posts
13,957 battles

There has been a premium Italian DD that has been back burner'd for quite some time, haven't heard anything about it recently. Maybe will coincide with a eventual release of a tech tree at some point. 

Members
2 posts
2,794 battles

I sure hope so man. I know about the Paolo Emilio T-X. But I am anxiously awaiting further news. I am just hoping that enough people will get behind a post like this to make a difference. But thank you for your input good sir. Any and all responses are welcome.