You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Hapa_Fodder

Clan Brawl 11

12 comments in this topic

[WG]
Administrator, Developers, Community Department, WG Staff, In AlfaTesters
3,524 posts
13,901 battles

Gather your friends to fight for credits, Coal, and Elite Commander XP in a new Clan Brawl!

Read it on the portal
  • Meh 1

[MERCB]
[MERCB]
Members
4,358 posts
20,047 battles

Well I think I'll be celebrating our independence that evening,  crazy

• Cool 5

[NASSF]
[NASSF]
Members
147 posts
14,515 battles

YUPPERS WoWS!!!

Way to go...ain't nothing those of us in the US of A have to do on that particular day, nope...NOT A DAMN THING.

Let's make sure we also schedule events on days for every that every other country is celebrating their independence, freedom, formation, beginning, birthday....etc

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Haha 1

[TBB]
Members
616 posts
4,850 battles

I'll just take this as a troll event from our Russian friends lol.

Maybe this is just some kind of data collection move; "What's a minimum player # look like and how does it effect our event algorithms?"

• Cool 2

[MN1]
Members
1 post
4,633 battles

UNREAL way to go WoW lets just make this a EU server clan battle We can have NA server on May 9th (Russia Victory Day). 

1.thumb.jpg.a067b559ba66b9ab98a80c019383b0a1.jpg

Edited by wolfman4466
  • Thanks 1

[M-B]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
145 posts
3,906 battles

Why was it made for July 4th?

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,114 posts
4,084 battles
1 hour ago, betazmag said:

Why was it made for July 4th?

Probably because being from outside the US, WG didn't realize that Americans spend that particular evening orchestrating explosions IRL.

But yeah, of all the days in the year, that's probably the one the MOST NA players can't make. And all it would take is a little basic research...

[NASSF]
Members
1 post
43,206 battles

you got to be kidding, 4th of July....count me out, realize this is not a Russian holiday, but it is a big one for us in the U.S.A....

[TF-O7]
Members
5 posts
12,161 battles

It is very hard for me to think that the producers of this fine game intentionally have done what I feel is an extremely moronic scheduling SNAFU. Yes we are all human and we are not perfect but, comeon this was one heck of foolish bit of scheduling.

I hope that this type of foolishness never happens again.

Darkroad, MSGT USAF Retired

[WULUF]
[WULUF]
Members
105 posts

The news article shows credits, commander xp, and coal as rewards...plus coal to a clans treasury for top places. I'm not clear on how the regular rewards are distributed, and in what amounts for wins. What do each clan member who participates in a clan brawl battle actually receive. Some of my clan members asked me, and I don't see a clear explanation anywhere, appreciate any feedback.

[KJHWK]
Banned
122 posts

This shows you what they really think about the NA server.  This was intentional. 

North America, don't send these people your money.

• Cool 1

[IROCZ]
[IROCZ]
Banned
301 posts
20,419 battles

its fine with covid theres not much going on in  California, just a few block parties with fireworks, no city sponsored fireworks,  etc.

so with that out  of the way  the only problem is the clan resource rewards are a joke

you want more clans to play ? bump the resources for  the clan waay higher even placing what 199 gives what ? nothing ?

sure the mission rewards are cool,  but its the clan resources some of us want, just so that new members that join, see we have something

2,000 coal from over a year ago has turned to coal dust, its there but that's it, still waiting for a revamp, and the oil switch for high clans

also  doesnt do anything for middle of the road clans, and that's where your base is !!

1 million oil ?   really ?  most clans are better off getting bonny and clyde to help them with the clan resource bank system you currently have