Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
h9k_a

Combat Missions revision suggestions

2 comments in this topic

[WOLF5]
Members
897 posts
34,178 battles

It's nice to see that WG did some work on the combat missions interface this past patch. I do like that within the battle ending screens it's now much easier to see just what you did.

However, within the combat missions port tab itself, it could use some adjustment.

1. image.png.c6a2f1f320f4fa4b424ad5e05fbae7b5.pngSince it's monday, the new dockyard directives opened. However, the dockyard still indicates the 3 missions from week one. At the very least, this needs to be adjusted to show the current weeks missions or the highest completed directive. Otherwise many players will not notice that a new directive has opened. which leads me to 
  2. image.thumb.png.c52f7a344b6fd197dbbacc0a84be289e.pngNotice that the 3 missions counted in the port screen include a mission that is already completed. If it's finished, it shouldn't be included in the count
  3. Finally, the last suggestion is to make the selected mission/directive sticky. Meaning if I select directive mission 4, it should always open to directive #4 until the directives are finished. Right now it only sticks within the current port session, as soon as you play a battle it reverts to #1. 

[TDR]
[TDR]
Members
810 posts
9,703 battles

I think the 3 represents how many directives are left to be done. Not the 3 missions from the first directive. I could be wrong but that’s how I’ve looked at it

Sign in to follow this