Sign in to follow this  
Tpaktop2_1

Wait...wait..don't tell me - Radio show and WG staff?

5 comments in this topic

[TFK]
[TFK]
Alpha Tester
1,604 posts
19,665 battles

I was listening to this radio show last Saturday. I heard briefly that a caller from a video gaming company in Austin, TX, called in and was playing the game "wait...wait..don't tell me" show . Who was it from Wargaming? They are the only gaming company in Austin that I am aware of.

[HINON]
Members
13,236 posts
36 minutes ago, Tpaktop2_1 said:

I was listening to this radio show last Saturday. I heard briefly that a caller from a video gaming company in Austin, TX, called in and was playing the game "wait...wait..don't tell me" show . Who was it from Wargaming? They are the only gaming company in Austin that I am aware of.

Star Cloud Imperium is in Austin as are others as well.

[TFK]
[TFK]
Alpha Tester
1,604 posts
19,665 battles

Update: I just found out that 57 other software companies are in Austin.  So I guess WG staff were not on the radio.

Members
326 posts
13,896 battles
52 minutes ago, Tpaktop2_1 said:

I just found out that 57 other software companies are in Austin.  So I guess WG staff were not on the radio.

This ^^ is true.  I was in north Austin for 3 years, and EA had an office up the road (Parmer Ln) from the Apple complex, and I believe there were at least 2 or 3 in the general vicinity of where the WoWs office is (off of Research Blvd).

Sign in to follow this