You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
shadowsrmine

Strong Willed Campaign

9 comments in this topic

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
4,082 posts

Finished this yesterday,Boy am I relieved to get that behind me

image.thumb.png.dc96321d26fbb2bf25081a0d11afd860.png

Edited by shadowsrmine
  • Cool 2

Members
4,364 posts
11,269 battles

Congrats. Finishing mine up either today or tomorrow (depending on if I get on to play today). Since I’ve been spending a little more time in co-op lately while stuck on the other side of the country from my main gaming rig, playing CB and brawls definitely gets the credit for most of that grind. The recent t10 brawl alone probably completed 7 or 8 stars alone in the last stage just from commander xp, not to mention the credit/xp/free xp grinding from normal CBS for earlier stages. 

• Cool 2

[PQUOD]
[PQUOD]
Members
4,586 posts
15,718 battles

I’m stuck in a very excruciatingly slow phase. The next to last.

• Cool 2

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
4,082 posts
1 hour ago, Mister_Tanman said:

Please remember, you can repeat tasks to earn more stars.

A big part of the way I finished all of them🤷‍♂️Repeat rinse do again

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
12,527 posts

:cap_haloween:So... would you believe me if I said the first series of the campaign says I have 7/7 stars...

image.thumb.png.3f332b7ba1e9ebd929414b7ea588e62b.png

... so now it wants me to receive 1.5million HP potential damage.. Sort of like take that sexy stern of your out there, shake it all around, get those nasty reds to fire at you but not sink you... 

Right? :cap_haloween::cap_haloween::cap_haloween::cap_haloween::cap_haloween::cap_haloween::cap_haloween::cap_haloween::cap_haloween:

Edited by Herr_Reitz

[-BUI-]
Members
2,030 posts
5,697 battles

I'm ALMOST done myself, 1 star left on Misson 5, then the "Final" part.    Looking forward to having him finally.

[-BUI-]
Members
2,030 posts
5,697 battles
10 minutes ago, Herr_Reitz said:

:cap_haloween:So... would you believe me if I said the first series of the campaign says I have 7/7 stars...

image.thumb.png.3f332b7ba1e9ebd929414b7ea588e62b.png

... so now it wants me to receive 1.5million HP potential damage.. Sort of like take that sexy stern of your out there, shake it all around, get those nasty reds to fire at you but not sink you... 

Right? :cap_haloween::cap_haloween::cap_haloween::cap_haloween::cap_haloween::cap_haloween::cap_haloween::cap_haloween::cap_haloween:

I did this part by taking GZ into Co-Op with secondary spec and just charging forward, was hilarious and quickly completed the mission, the AI seems programmed to focus CVs.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
12,527 posts
8 hours ago, Zenn3k said:

I did this part by taking GZ into Co-Op with secondary spec and just charging forward, was hilarious and quickly completed the mission, the AI seems programmed to focus CVs.

Exactly what I was looking for @Zenn3k 

Thanks much!