You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
tm63au

BOTS Plan To Boycott all PVE Modes Unless BB's Are Removed From CB Matches

9 comments in this topic

[UNHLY]
Members
3,243 posts
25,302 battles

Just been over on the WOWS BOT SubReddit and boy are those guys  not happy with a certain section of humans over the ANTI CV sentiment on the forums and in the game.

Reading whats happening over there those guys are planning to boycott all PVE modes which will almost basically bring the game to a halt and leave a lot very angry PVE players with no game to play.

The growing consensus being the continual Anti CV rhetoric towards Human CV players that has spilled out into the PVE side of the game by PVE players against BOT CV's.

One of the BOT leaders SCHEER said there fed up with there fellow BOT and human CV brethren being continually attacked by the ANTI crowd.

Another leader FORBIN wrote " If CLAN's want to boycott CB fine we will form our own CLAN"s  and play CB with CV's on there team, we will win the steel they don't want ".

This was in response on hearing that something like 150 CLANS plan to not play in the latest round of CB games.

KUTUZOV also said on Reddit if WG wants things to run as per usual Battleships must be removed from the up coming CB round.

Now I cant confirm but I believe The BOTS are organising there own discord channel as well to gather members and lodge a petition. 

WOW just WOW CLANS protesting and planning to boycott CB and now BOTS total chaos may insure.

Thank goodness the HAMSTERS that run the servers don't strike on us, what will WG do about this calamity.      

Edited by tm63au
  • Cool 6
  • Funny 15
  • Haha 6
  • Boring 3
  • Meh 1

[ARGSY]
Members
24,419 posts
18,377 battles

Odd. I felt sure that if anything made them snap, it would be operations. Doomed to travel the same paths over and over again. I hear :Tsamados: and :Miaoulis: got a petition together to have the Hoperations-group players barred from all PvE but it never came to anything and the reward nerf and deletion of some ops was as far as they could push it.

• Cool 1
  • Haha 2

[WOLF5]
Members
1,485 posts
11,047 battles

I want to know what :Feldt has to say, although, for the record, I hate :Feldt

[META_]
Members
1,829 posts
18,960 battles
3 hours ago, tm63au said:

Just been over on the WOWS BOT SubReddit and boy are those guys are not happy with a certain section of humans over the ANTI CV sentiment on the forums and in the game.

Reading whats happening over there those guys are planning to boycott all PVE modes which will almost basically bring the game to a halt and leave a lot very angry PVE players with no game to play.

The growing consensus being the continual Anti CV rhetoric towards Human CV players that has spilled out into the PVE side of the game by PVE players against BOT CV's.

One of the BOT leaders SCHEER said there fed up with there fellow BOT and human CV brethren being continually attacked by the ANTI crowd.

Another leader FORBIN wrote " If CLAN's want to boycott CB fine we will form our own CLAN"s  and play CB with CV's on there team, we will win the steel they don't want ".

This was in response on hearing that something like 150 CLANS plan to not play in the latest round of CB games.

KUTUZOV also said on Reddit if WG wants things to run as per usual Battleships must be removed from the up coming CB round.

Now I cant confirm but I believe The BOTS are organising there own discord channel as well to gather members and lodge a petition. 

WOW just WOW CLANS protesting and planning to boycott CB and now BOTS total chaos may insure.

Thank goodness the HAMSTERS that run the servers don't strike on us, what will WG do about this calamity.      

Hilarious, I vote this post of the day and it's even early... I'll try to compete later today 😂😂😂😉

• Thanks 1

[-A-8-]
Members
571 posts
22,831 battles

TBF some of those BOTS are better than the real players in randoms. We've sent clan invites to most of them :Smile_Default:

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Haha 2

[KAPPA]
Members
3,122 posts
9,243 battles
7 hours ago, wildgooseman said:

TBF some of those BOTS are better than the real players in randoms. We've sent clan invites to most of them :Smile_Default:

Right? Sure, the DDs and CVs are many kinds of special, but the BBs push and push hard! And good lord, the cruisers push with them! Such team play!

Imagine if every BB in random did that at the same time. There'd be too many targets, too quickly to really punish effectively!

• Cool 1

[PHD]
Members
1,930 posts
7,425 battles
On 6/28/2020 at 5:56 AM, tm63au said:

It may not just be a CB boycott. I have accidentally found myself in matches where I was the only human. The bots my be forming their own league so they don't have to play humans.

Human illogic and inconsistency very annoying for them I hear. 

We may be forced into PvP because the bots will not play with us anymore. 

Sometime ago the bot bomber pilots revolted and would not play with humans anymore.  This caused a major cover up by WG to hide the situation from us. They called their response "The Great Carrier Rework " to distract us and conceal the problem. 

• Haha 1