You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Bradenton44

Don't even bother just play American!!

4 comments in this topic

Members
12 posts

Do not even bother just play American Carriers nothing else is worth the trouble with World of Warships constantly wearing the nerf bat out on carriers even American Carriers will not be worth playing before long. I am waiting for World of Warships to make it so that when you fly near a dd your planes just explode on site. Or DD's have a extra button installed so that if they see a plane they can hit it and instantly destroy the carrier no matter where it is on the map. But back to British carriers they are fun at tier four and six but from then all they are just a totally waste of time their damage out put is so low and it even got lower with bombs for all cv's being nerfed another 17%. I used to love my British Carriers but I have sold them all just no point any playing anything other than American. British carriers are the lowest damage of all nations and the Japanese seem to fly with a beer bong installed in their planes rockets and bombs will miss a majority of the time shots you would have made with out blinking in American planes all Japanese carriers really have are there torps.

• Confused 1
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 2

[META_]
Members
1,230 posts
16,066 battles

They had to appease the battleship and destroyer 🔥 and pitchfork crowd... Problem is this won't nerf cvs enough to make them happy 😒cv players are more strategist than quick twitch players... We'll still influence battles 

• Funny 1

[KAPPA]
Members
3,110 posts
8,239 battles
1 hour ago, Bradenton44 said:

Do not even bother just play American Carriers nothing else is worth the trouble with World of Warships constantly wearing the nerf bat out on carriers even American Carriers will not be worth playing before long. I am waiting for World of Warships to make it so that when you fly near a dd your planes just explode on site. Or DD's have a extra button installed so that if they see a plane they can hit it and instantly destroy the carrier no matter where it is on the map. But back to British carriers they are fun at tier four and six but from then all they are just a totally waste of time their damage out put is so low and it even got lower with bombs for all cv's being nerfed another 17%. I used to love my British Carriers but I have sold them all just no point any playing anything other than American. British carriers are the lowest damage of all nations and the Japanese seem to fly with a beer bong installed in their planes rockets and bombs will miss a majority of the time shots you would have made with out blinking in American planes all Japanese carriers really have are there torps.

AP bombs. You do know that most CVs use HE bombs, right? HE bombs are not being nerfed. They are nerfing Enterprise, functionally, as 36k damage drops on cruisers in a T8 CV isn't fair by any stretch.

51 minutes ago, Meta_Man said:

They had to appease the battleship and destroyer 🔥 and pitchfork crowd... Problem is this won't nerf cvs enough to make them happy 😒cv players are more strategist than quick twitch players... We'll still influence battles 

Right? They'll never be happy unless they blast entire squads out of the sky easily...

[META_]
Members
1,230 posts
16,066 battles
6 minutes ago, Shoggoth_pinup said:

AP bombs. You do know that most CVs use HE bombs, right? HE bombs are not being nerfed. They are nerfing Enterprise, functionally, as 36k damage drops on cruisers in a T8 CV isn't fair by any stretch.

Right? They'll never be happy unless they blast entire squads out of the sky easily...

True.... I'd rather a damage nerf than plane fragility be the issue