You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
dammifiknow

Scenarios

13 comments in this topic

[FBARD]
Members
4 posts
7,252 battles

This is most likely an often pummeled equine corpse......

Are there going to be any new ones? Or revival of the old ones?

Either I am getting worse at fighting any ship, or the current scenarios  are almost unwinnable.

But that's not my main point, there are far too few scenarios in comparison to what we used to have available.

So War Gaming....any future plans?

• Cool 1
  • Thanks 2

[PVE]
Members
442 posts
17,753 battles

There was a rumor that one of the old Ops was coming back but WOWS hates non- random play so I have low expectations 

[EQRN]
Members
2,035 posts
17,519 battles

This topic constantly appears on these forums.  This question shows up in every WG stream.  In fact, short of CVs, subs and Matchmaking, there are few topics that get as much constant attention from the playerbase.  Somehow WG isn’t sure how to interpret these facts :cap_old:

[SALVO]
Members
4,481 posts
3,829 battles
1 minute ago, FrodoFraggin said:

Somehow WG isn’t sure how to interpret these facts :cap_old:

Oh, I think they interpret it alright. It is just the answer is, no.

[PVE]
Members
6,186 posts
22,432 battles
1 hour ago, dammifiknow said:

This is most likely an often pummeled equine corpse......

Are there going to be any new ones? Or revival of the old ones?

Either I am getting worse at fighting any ship, or the current scenarios  are almost unwinnable.

But that's not my main point, there are far too few scenarios in comparison to what we used to have available.

54 minutes ago, commando_brian said:

There was a rumor that one of the old Ops was coming back but WOWS hates non- random play so I have low expectations 

38 minutes ago, FrodoFraggin said:

This topic constantly appears on these forums.  This question shows up in every WG stream.  In fact, short of CVs, subs and Matchmaking, there are few topics that get as much constant attention from the playerbase.  Somehow WG isn’t sure how to interpret these facts :cap_old:

34 minutes ago, ArIskandir said:

Question was answered shortly after the Halloween sub mode ages ago.

Short answer: After they are done w/subs.

Granted it's been a long time...& they are going to need to make underwater maps for all of them so sub players will be able to join in...but right now they are still working on underwater maps for random & they still need to finish balancing the subs themselves in the test modes...so...the long answer is...

SOON™

Edit: But the good news is they ain't gonna leave their bots totally undefended against subs so odds are the BBs & everybody else are probably gonna get some ASW love in some form of another.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

[RLGN]
Members
14,319 posts
25,262 battles
55 minutes ago, dammifiknow said:

(see below.)

28 minutes ago, ArIskandir said:

Exactly.

Future plans?

WG’s future plans are; ‘MORE T10 PREMIUMS STAT! The players aren’t spending enough money; so obviously they want more T10 Premiums!’

(Instead of things like, say; KMS Sedlitz, or Rio de Janeiro - Sultan Osman - HMS Agincourt...)

After subs... So, like 2022? After the inevitable Sub-flavored CV debacle MkII?

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,131 posts
4,088 battles
4 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

(see below.)

Exactly.

Future plans?

WG’s future plans are; ‘MORE T10 PREMIUMS STAT! The players aren’t spending enough money; so obviously they want more T10 Premiums!’

(Instead of things like, say; KMS Sedlitz, or Rio de Janeiro - Sultan Osman - HMS Agincourt...)

After subs... So, like 2022? After the inevitable Sub-flavored CV debacle MkII?

Spreadsheet says Scenarios aren't as profitable as Randoms. So WG is ignoring Scenarios.

This is why we have so many T9 and T10 premiums. For the same amount of work on WG's part as any other premium they have something that they can charge twice as much for. (It's actually genius from a purely financial outlook).

It's been obvious for a year now that WG doesn't give a crapabout player feedback or the longevity of the game, only immediate cash.

• Cool 3

[TBW]
Members
10,291 posts
17,484 battles
1 hour ago, dammifiknow said:

The Current scenario is trash , you have to have a committed team, which of course is really hard to find. The people that do scenarios with full teams don't waste their time with Newport anyway. The other Operations are all winnable with a random team most of the time.WG never listens to the player base about what they would like. I think I have it figured out though, the person that makes the content decisions is hyped on themselves and actually thinks that what he wants, is what we want and probably can't be swayed by the rest of the crew and doesn't care much about facts. It's all about getting as much as they can, as quick as they can before they completely ruin the game, forget about long term profits. I want my cash now!

That one is for @Mademoisail she is an opera fan.\

This one is for @Hapa_Fodder

Edited by Sovereigndawg
  • Funny 1

[KAPPA]
Members
3,110 posts
8,239 battles

Matchmade ops are hard due to nobody actually playing well. If you want consisten wins, hop into the operations channel and join a pug.

Members
3,759 posts
23,357 battles
1 hour ago, FrodoFraggin said:

Spreadsheet shows circular error when they look at scenarios and they can't fix it...lol.

[REVY]
Members
2,288 posts
12,298 battles
On 6/27/2020 at 8:35 PM, Sovereigndawg said:

I want my cash now!

you had to find the most obnoxious commercial.....second only to the Fuccillo Kia guy (it's gonna be Huge)

[ANK-A]
Members
1,054 posts
9,856 battles
On 6/27/2020 at 7:35 PM, Sovereigndawg said:

The Current scenario is trash , you have to have a committed team, which of course is really hard to find. The people that do scenarios with full teams don't waste their time with Newport anyway.

It's not that hard to find.  I'll do newport anytime if somebody wants to. As long as I have 3 or 4 others that halfway know that they doing, then Newport ain't all that bad.  The trick to Newport is keeping the third wave out.  If you do that, it seems easy...if you don't, it's not so easy.  The problem with Newport is there is no in between.

Anyway, folks on the ops channel run Narai and others everyday.  Best time is later afternoon or early evening.  Maybe I'll see you there.