Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Dunlin1

ODIN not worth it

9 comments in this topic

[TT_]
Members
5 posts
2,549 battles

I half ground and half paid for the ODIN and it is definitely not worth the time and 10,000 percent not worth paying for. It' would need at least 5k to 6k more hit points or maybe 15% faster reload to be as good as my North Carolina a free ship. The lvl 7  BB Scharnhorst has more hitpoints. I'm done with any future dockyards and probably any future premium ships and I have few, until the ODIN is somewhat fixed.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Boring 4
  • Meh 2

Beta Testers
3,112 posts
25,938 battles

You kidding Odin treats me just fine  ! ! ! !

[D-H-O]
Beta Testers
1,161 posts
10,892 battles

Oh there is the problem!!!!

'It'is a funny thing.  'It'needs to be defined.

In game missions with lots of loot.  So far, IMHO, it is totally worth it.

It is my time, and has free rewards for playing a game I would be playing anyway.  I may (or may) not pay the gold to complete the 20 missions, that will change 'it'. 

[KAPPA]
Members
3,110 posts
8,239 battles

She's most certainly worth the price if you actually bother waiting to unlock her. 3,500 doubloons is extremely low for a T8 BB that includes 10k coal. 

[WW2]
Members
354 posts
6,869 battles

I guess if you think of it as a bb vs bb then maybe. But you have to add the torps. I've seen countless Odins torp to victory. Also it excels at crusier killing. Gotta use it where it excels. Also more credits as a prem.

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
7,915 posts
11,596 battles
1 hour ago, Dunlin1 said:

The lvl 7  BB Scharnhorst has more hitpoints. I'm done with any future dockyards and probably any future premium ships and I have few, until the ODIN is somewhat fixed.

the Kongo at T5 has more health than Odin does, forget Scharnhorst having more HP

[O_O]
Members
6,450 posts
15,349 battles
1 hour ago, Dunlin1 said:

I half ground and half paid for the ODIN and it is definitely not worth the time and 10,000 percent not worth paying for. It' would need at least 5k to 6k more hit points or maybe 15% faster reload to be as good as my North Carolina a free ship. The lvl 7  BB Scharnhorst has more hitpoints. I'm done with any future dockyards and probably any future premium ships and I have few, until the ODIN is somewhat fixed.

You paid money for a ship without first doing any research on it?  Why would you do that?  And, you paid more to get it now, rather than waiting until you could have paid much less for it.  Do you frequently have issues with impatience?

• Cool 2

[WOLF5]
Supertester
4,123 posts
4,088 battles
2 hours ago, Dunlin1 said:

If only there were multiple videos and posts that would have told you this before you paid....oh wait.

The number of people who spend money with zero research is really alarming.

Sign in to follow this