Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Thrawn_1

Regular Ranked or Clan Battles before August?

4 comments in this topic

[RKLES]
Members
12,551 posts
14,267 battles

Just curious if there will be a Regular season of Ranked or Clan Battles starting prior to August? Shikishima is starting to grow on me and may need the additional 1,500 steel beyond the cost of Bourgogne. ( With resources coupon applied.) Which at 44 Steel per day at the moment would take me until August 14th to get. So having an event to earn Steel some time between now and then would be a time saver. 

Edited by Admiral_Thrawn_1

[RKLES]
Members
12,551 posts
14,267 battles
8 minutes ago, OnociTsalk said:

There is going to be a regular T8 7v7 Ranked next patch

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/general-news/bulletin-096/

Ranked Battles

Update 0.9.6 brings with it a new Season of Ranked Battles with a 7 vs. 7 format, playing Tier VIII ships.

Ah excellent! When is that likely to be? ( I always seem to lose track of when WG does the updates other than it happens mid week.

And good to hear it will be tier 8 as I have a much better assortment of tier 8 ships than I do at tier 7.

[PVE]
Members
6,173 posts
22,432 battles
2 hours ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Ah excellent! When is that likely to be? ( I always seem to lose track of when WG does the updates other than it happens mid week.

And good to hear it will be tier 8 as I have a much better assortment of tier 8 ships than I do at tier 7.

I know they threw in an extra week an update or 2 agao but the standard schedule is every 4 weeks...Tuesday night Wednesday morning at container change time until new day time.

The 4 weeks are generally split up into:

1st week: Starting the grinds on all the new missions/events.

2nd week: PTS round 1.

3rd week: PTS round 2.

4th week: Finishing (or at least attempting to finish) the grinds on all the missions/events.

Sign in to follow this