Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Nandx

Dockyard event problem.

4 comments in this topic

[CORSO]
[CORSO]
Members
2 posts
1,690 battles

Hello.

I have this complete condition on a Dockyard mission that says, "Get 120 "set on fire" or "torpedo hits" ribbons" French or Japanese tier V or above.

Well I reached 95 ribbons and it stopped adding ribbons. I have kept getting "Set on fire" constantly in every match, I also have waited a lot before posting here.

It is still stuck at 95.

Any ideas?

[MWA]
Beta Testers
8 posts
13,023 battles

The mission you are referring to is specifically for Japanese and French cruisers - are you playing the correct class of ship?

[CORSO]
[CORSO]
Members
2 posts
1,690 battles

Hi, yes mostly French from Tier VI and VII. 

Update: It's working again. Dismiss the post.

Edited by Nandx

[PVE]
Members
8,507 posts
24,689 battles
3 hours ago, Nandx said:

Hello.

I have this complete condition on a Dockyard mission that says, "Get 120 "set on fire" or "torpedo hits" ribbons" French or Japanese tier V or above.

Well I reached 95 ribbons and it stopped adding ribbons. I have kept getting "Set on fire" constantly in every match, I also have waited a lot before posting here.

It is still stuck at 95.

Any ideas?

If you were playing during container reset time or new day reset time those both have a tendency to have a desync issue where mission progression stops showing..but it does keep adding up.

Restarting resets it to correct numbers but continued playing will also "eventually" even it back out.

But even if you finish a mission stage & move on to the next 1 the game keeps the accurate record in memory despite the desync issues of it showing up improperly when that occurs...at least for the container/new day changes.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this