Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Guderian51

Armory not working

6 comments in this topic

[MARE]
Members
76 posts

When I open the Armory and go to the "Ships" tab the page doesn't open all the way and it won't let me buy any ships for coal. Been like this for at least a week, What gives?

• Cool 2
  • Haha 1

Members
5 posts
9,755 battles
10 minutes ago, Guderian51 said:

When I open the Armory and go to the "Ships" tab the page doesn't open all the way and it won't let me buy any ships for coal. Been like this for at least a week, What gives?

I have  the same  problem  since  WOW when  with the  new  system.  I gave up  trying just  save  my  coal and  money 

[-A-8-]
Members
455 posts
19,315 battles
4 hours ago, Guderian51 said:

4 hours ago, Backspace__2015 said:

I have  the same  problem  since  WOW when  with the  new  system.  I gave up  trying just  save  my  coal and  money 

This may be a helpful work around while you get it resolved. It's a link to the armoury which opens in a browser. You just need to ensure you're signed into the WoWs site first. 

https://armory.worldofwarships.com/

• Cool 3

[PYFLT]
Beta Testers
4 posts
8,363 battles
On 6/27/2020 at 9:07 PM, Guderian51 said:

same problem +1

On 6/28/2020 at 1:27 AM, wildgooseman said:

This may be a helpful work around while you get it resolved. It's a link to the armoury which opens in a browser. You just need to ensure you're signed into the WoWs site first. 

https://armory.worldofwarships.com/

thank you captain, that helps and wows should fix it.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this