You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Ensign_Cthulhu

Something I noticed about the Bonus XP mission for the Warhammer Amagi clones.

15 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Members
20,158 posts
14,340 battles

In the game client: "You may complete this mission AS MANY TIMES AS YOU LIKE." (Mission available for 40 days.)

Emphasis mine.

It used to be 25 repetitions. Not any more!

Can anyone confirm whether this is the same for other recent-release, premiums, e.g. Champagne?

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers
3,177 posts
9,512 battles
25 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

In the game client: "You may complete this mission AS MANY TIMES AS YOU LIKE." (Mission available for 40 days.)

Emphasis mine.

Can anyone confirm whether this is the same for other recent-release, premiums, e.g. Champagne?

It seems so for Champagne as well

20200627_032815.thumb.jpg.6688002d2475162610b152a3093ce31c.jpg

But what's this?

20200627_033413.jpg.c853363ce9eea139c8a2eec4665744c4.jpg

Does this mean Hermes is back?

6df.gif

This is getting real old WG, seriously.

• Haha 1
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 1

[CRUEL]
Members
11 posts
6,581 battles

I've noticed the same thing for the 2 new Russian cruisers. I thought it would be the normal 25, but I can complete it as often as I like for the next so many days. Maybe it's the new upsell of the premiums?

[ARGSY]
Members
20,158 posts
14,340 battles
14 minutes ago, Vader_Sama said:

This is getting real old WG, seriously.

Oh chill. It's just cut and paste that lets them use the same boilerplate for every ship regardless of tier. If you can't read "....as may be applicable to tier..." into this, I think you're being more than a little bit precious.

[WOLF3]
Members
27,081 posts
23,857 battles
1 hour ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Emphasis mine.

This has been a relatively recent thing.

Bagration and Agir bonus missions have the same deal.

7lNSAOR.jpg

DbJ0Q4B.jpg

If you play frequently with good volume, this is a big deal.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers
3,177 posts
9,512 battles
6 minutes ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

This has been a relatively recent thing.

Bagration and Agir bonus missions have the same deal.

7lNSAOR.jpg

DbJ0Q4B.jpg

If you play frequently with good volume, this is a big deal.

Currently Bagration and Agir does not have the bonus missions attached to the purchase according to the premium shop. So whoever got the Bagration, and Agir before when they were first put up on sale would have those bonus missions.

As of now Haida is on a special sale with the Maple camo along with the 3x bonus mission attached.

[PMWC1]
Members
170 posts
5,366 battles

I purchased the P Bagration / Ochakov bundle and both ships still have the bonus XP mission active.

I’m probably around 50 randoms/coops on each so far.  It’s great for grinding except that I’m using up all my flags.

[BNKR]
Members
1,624 posts
2,516 battles

Mainz was definitely 25 missions as she had the counter. Bagration is unlimited until the end date. Somewhere between those two was the change. 

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers
3,177 posts
9,512 battles
15 minutes ago, RagingxMarmoset said:

Mainz was definitely 25 missions as she had the counter. Bagration is unlimited until the end date. Somewhere between those two was the change. 

Gonna be waiting on Munchen to be released then for that 2 patch long mission boost if this is the new trend.

[WOLF3]
Members
27,081 posts
23,857 battles
2 hours ago, Vader_Sama said:

Currently Bagration and Agir does not have the bonus missions attached to the purchase according to the premium shop. So whoever got the Bagration, and Agir before when they were first put up on sale would have those bonus missions.

As of now Haida is on a special sale with the Maple camo along with the 3x bonus mission attached.

That's how it is with new ship releases and the bonus xp missions.  You're part of the early rush and get the mission, regardless of bundle version.  Even basic bundles get it, as long as it was part of the release bundles.  Later purchases where the bundles go away, so does access to the mission for someone coming later to the party.

[-TCO-]
[-TCO-]
Members
516 posts
5,029 battles

Makarov is that way too. Expires certain date but can complete as many times as you wish.

Members
116 posts
1,464 battles
5 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Curious, did this 25 repetitions have a time limit like the current mission now? Ex. This offer only valid till patch 0.0.0 or whatever? Or did you get to have the mission for life until you finished playing 25 games in that ship?

[ARGSY]
Members
20,158 posts
14,340 battles
4 hours ago, LaviKabos said:

Curious, did this 25 repetitions have a time limit like the current mission now? Ex. This offer only valid till patch 0.0.0 or whatever? Or did you get to have the mission for life until you finished playing 25 games in that ship?

IIRC the 25 missions were also time-limited, but I can't remember exactly how long; it's been a while since I bought a ship with that deal attached. It was anticipated by WG (quite fairly in my opinion) that anyone interested enough to buy the ship would want to play it extensively enough to use them up long before the time limit was done.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
23 posts
6,609 battles

Agir was originally released with the unlimited use bonus mission. I believe the 'early adopter' bonus changed after the ship coupon reset.

WoWS Missions A.PNG

[--K--]
Supertester
1,227 posts
11,178 battles
13 hours ago, Vader_Sama said:

My Pyotr Bagration I won back during the early access event has had the mission since I got it and until the next patch, I’m glad it isn’t limited to just 25 games anymore.