Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Witzulu_1

Research Bureau...question?

12 comments in this topic

Members
13 posts
406 battles

If you have Moskva ,then research A.Nevsky.......would that count towards one of the 5 re-searchable T10 to qualify ???

[NSC]
Members
2,350 posts
On 6/26/2020 at 1:22 AM, Witzulu_1 said:

If you have Moskva ,then research A.Nevsky.......would that count towards one of the 5 re-searchable T10 to qualify ???

Depends on what you mean. If you mean will Moskva count, I want to say no because you need 5 Tech Tree Tier Xs to qualify in the first place. Alexander Nevsky will definitely count.

(For the players who had Moskva beforehand, they still qualify because once you gain access you don't ever lose access when you lose tech-tree ships by, for example, resetting lines.)

Edit: Submitted a ticket to CS: https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/help/ Will update.

Update: CS confirmed Moskva doesn't count in the RB anymore.

image.thumb.png.448eb5b1fb2707960e834292f357e8e3.png

Edited by henrychenhenry
  • Cool 1

Members
13 posts
406 battles
44 minutes ago, henrychenhenry said:

Depends on what you mean. If you mean will Moskva count, I want to say no because you need 5 Tech Tree Tier Xs to qualify in the first place. Alexander Nevsky will definitely count.

(For the players who had Moskva beforehand, they still qualify because once you gain access you don't ever lose access when you lose tech-tree ships by, for example, resetting lines.)

Edit: Submitted a ticket to CS: https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/help/ Will update.

I have : Republique,Kremlin,Moskva(researched before premiuim) ,Conqueror & A.Nevsky......But cannot gain access to the RB??

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
5,490 posts
23,944 battles

Have you reset a line yet? It's been a while but I believe you have to reset a line first, then you get those 10k RB points for the first reset and can access the RB itself.

Members
13 posts
406 battles
8 minutes ago, Khafni said:

Have you reset a line yet? It's been a while but I believe you have to reset a line first, then you get those 10k RB points for the first reset and can access the RB itself.

Cannot find that reset button......?

[GLF]
Members
53 posts
26,432 battles

You need one more tech tree t10, Moskva no longer counts as tech tree being a special  ship now.  RB buttons will then appear on tech tree screen below your t10s.

• Cool 2

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
25,808 posts
21,731 battles
45 minutes ago, Witzulu_1 said:

I have : Republique,Kremlin,Moskva(researched before premiuim) ,Conqueror & A.Nevsky......But cannot gain access to the RB??

Only four of those are tech tree T10s. You need five.

• Cool 1

Members
13 posts
406 battles
1 minute ago, Yad_Anzac said:

You need one more tech tree t10, Moskva no longer counts as tech tree being a special  ship now.  RB buttons will then appear on tech tree screen below your t10s.

Thx.....now i must grind again.....:fish_viking:

[SLDS]
Members
130 posts
8,407 battles
On 6/26/2020 at 4:42 AM, henrychenhenry said:

Update: CS confirmed Moskva doesn't count in the RB anymore.

image.thumb.png.448eb5b1fb2707960e834292f357e8e3.png

On 6/26/2020 at 6:15 AM, Lert said:

Only four of those are tech tree T10s. You need five.

So, even in cases (like mine) where Moskva was researched before it went premium, it does not count as a tech tree ship brought to Tier X for purposes of gaining access to the Research Bureau?

[BAY]
Members
40 posts
7,231 battles
51 minutes ago, MaIacca said:

So, even in cases (like mine) where Moskva was researched before it went premium, it does not count as a tech tree ship brought to Tier X for purposes of gaining access to the Research Bureau?

I believe it only counted if you actually purchased the ship. Researching alone is not enough.

• Cool 1

[NSC]
Members
2,350 posts
10 hours ago, MaIacca said:

That is absolutely correct.

The exception, which I think is not your case, is if Moskva was your 5th tech-tree Tier X before it went premium. Once you get access to the RB, you don't lose it (e.g. by resetting lines or by tech-tree ships becoming premium).

So, unfortunately, yes you will need to research more Tier X tech tree ships.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this