You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Titus_Pullo_13

Interface questions and Merry Christmas!

14 comments in this topic

Members
161 posts
6,567 battles

Is there a way to keep the map in the lower right-hand corner from self-orienting? I know north from south and don't need the map twirling. Pin that thing!

Zoom-aim mode - does it have to be only the Shift key? I'd like to assign it to a middle mouse button.

Merry Christmas because some of you biotches will fall out of your chair laughing and clamor to point out the idiocy of my questions and unsophisticated terminology. You are welcome! Rest assured I scoured the settings and performed Google searches.  

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

[DUD]
Members
706 posts
2,470 battles
5 minutes ago, FranklinjVI said:

Is there a way to keep the map in the lower right-hand corner from self-orienting? I know north from south and don't need the map twirling. Pin that thing!

In game, next to the mini map should be a gear icon.  Click that and should be an option so it doesn't rotate the map and stays still. 

6 minutes ago, FranklinjVI said:

Zoom-aim mode - does it have to be only the Shift key? I'd like to assign it to a middle mouse button.

In game settings under controls or whatever should be a control for zooming.  You can reasign it to whatever you want

Members
161 posts
6,567 battles
24 minutes ago, kishan99 said:

In game, next to the mini map should be a gear icon.  Click that and should be an option so it doesn't rotate the map and stays still. 

In game settings under controls or whatever should be a control for zooming.  You can reasign it to whatever you want

In this window? I dont see that option?

Capture.PNG

Members
161 posts
6,567 battles
30 minutes ago, madgiecool said:

map.thumb.png.d4ec93056c8f1dfc5acd5df1a034b32e.png

and

part2.png.e0020847ee7d6986010d0a4d8ccc646b.png

I missed the rotate map. I didnt know more options appear on a right click. Usually too busy in a game to explore.

Thanks!

I don't see a place to assigned aim or zoom?

Capture.PNG

[DHO-2]
Beta Testers
1,250 posts
11,232 battles
1 hour ago, FranklinjVI said:

I missed the rotate map. I didnt know more options appear on a right click. Usually too busy in a game to explore.

Thanks!

I don't see a place to assigned aim or zoom?

Capture.PNG

You'll need to scroll down to bring up the other commands (note the slider bar on the right hand side of the button assignments).  It's been awhile since I checked the controls, but I'm sure the shift key will be there.  Scroll down until you see it, then change the button assignment.

GL

:Smile_great:

• Cool 1

Members
161 posts
6,567 battles
13 hours ago, madgiecool said:

You'll need to scroll down to bring up the other commands (note the slider bar on the right hand side of the button assignments).  It's been awhile since I checked the controls, but I'm sure the shift key will be there.  Scroll down until you see it, then change the button assignment.

GL

:Smile_great:

Of man... i didnt see the scroll in the subdued color! THANKS

• Cool 1

[NSEW]
Members
2,479 posts
12,063 battles

It's the forum posts like this, with good followups that makes visiting the forum enjoyable.

• Cool 3

Members
161 posts
6,567 battles
3 hours ago, LowSpeed_US said:

It's the forum posts like this, with good followups that makes visiting the forum enjoyable.

I'm thankful for the helpful people. I have a lot to learn but I just committed the time to learn the game in the last 2 months and I've seen dramatic improvements. 

• Cool 1

[NSEW]
Members
2,479 posts
12,063 battles
11 hours ago, FranklinjVI said:

I'm thankful for the helpful people. I have a lot to learn but I just committed the time to learn the game in the last 2 months and I've seen dramatic improvements. 

Welcome to WOWS.

Keep it up!

• Cool 1

[BB-57]
Members
406 posts
15,627 battles

Welcome Aboard !

Good questions, even better answers. A rare occurrence where a post didn't have me shaking my head at least once. :cap_like:

• Cool 1