You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Bradenton44

Nerfed into Oblivion!!

26 comments in this topic

Members
12 posts

How many torps did we use to drop like sixteen at a time now we are down to three and oh through enough crying we have just had our bomb damage reduced by 17% so a class that can disappear for 3 or 4 minutes oh and when you are looking for them you cant see them until you are right on top of them and when you turn around guess what they are gone again so you can look for them and oh you found them but hey you are to close again to do anything about it. And I just cant find the button that lets my plains hide in smoke for 3 to 4 minutes at a time and shoot and fire torps and no one can seem my plains. I have also looked and looked and have yet to find a plane that can drop 64 torps at one time like some dds can. And let us not forget that they increased continues AA from 50% to 75% like any ship at tier 9 and 10 really needs that since you cant get remotely close to them and if you do  you lose your entire squadron of planes to even dd's. Lets go to world war II shall we one destroyer could shoot down a entire flight of planes before they even get close to them I am sure this happened all the time Not a massive battleship one DD can shoot down a entire flight of planes before you even get near him. I can totally understand why they needed this buff in tier 9 and 10 matches dd's chase my tier 8 cv planes around do they run from my planes ??? Nope they active chase my planes for kills since I have little to no chance of getting near him so now they have a extra 25% AA defense to get even more kills in matches that cvs are totally just cannon fodder. But hey I sure this is a move that will increase your massive player base what do we see when looking for a match maybe 150 to 200 players?? I used to spend money on this game not anymore I would not spend a nickle to win every game I keep trying to get my friend to go to [edited] ships but what ever even if he does not go I will never spend one more penny here I can just turn the tv on and pretend to be interested.

• Cool 4
  • Funny 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Boring 3
  • Meh 6

Members
544 posts
31,697 battles
13 minutes ago, Bradenton44 said:

How many torps did we use to drop like sixteen at a time now we are down to three and oh through enough crying we have just had our bomb damage reduced by 17% so a class that can disappear for 3 or 4 minutes oh and when you are looking for them you cant see them until you are right on top of them and when you turn around guess what they are gone again so you can look for them and oh you found them but hey you are to close again to do anything about it. And I just cant find the button that lets my plains hide in smoke for 3 to 4 minutes at a time and shoot and fire torps and no one can seem my plains. I have also looked and looked and have yet to find a plane that can drop 64 torps at one time like some dds can. And let us not forget that they increased continues AA from 50% to 75% like any ship at tier 9 and 10 really needs that since you cant get remotely close to them and if you do  you lose your entire squadron of planes to even dd's. Lets go to world war II shall we one destroyer could shoot down a entire flight of planes before they even get close to them I am sure this happened all the time Not a massive battleship one DD can shoot down a entire flight of planes before you even get near him. I can totally understand why they needed this buff in tier 9 and 10 matches dd's chase my tier 8 cv planes around do they run from my planes ??? Nope they active chase my planes for kills since I have little to no chance of getting near him so now they have a extra 25% AA defense to get even more kills in matches that cvs are totally just cannon fodder. But hey I sure this is a move that will increase your massive player base what do we see when looking for a match maybe 150 to 200 players?? I used to spend money on this game not anymore I would not spend a nickle to win every game I keep trying to get my friend to go to [edited] ships but what ever even if he does not go I will never spend one more penny here I can just turn the tv on and pretend to be interested.

that's a load just got multi bombed out  by rocket planes 3 straight games in my Aki   It's the rocket planes that needed to be dealt with by the nerf hammer .  DDs need a break from the OP cvs that have been out of control for over a year and a half now .  BTW  The most hated ship class ?  CVs . They ruin the game for the other 22 players . If you get the bad one ?  your team loses  If you get the good one there's nothing to do  but  drive around in circles and try to hide from the planes.

. As for CVs that DD hunt ? I nail  them with negative Karma every match . Hope you don't want high karma scores.

Not sure what AA increase you are talking about  I'm not seeing it .  As long as  the planes are allowed to respawn  and a CV can't get deplaned anymore what's your beef ?

When they start letting my ship's guns respawn  so they can keep shooting down planes  then maybe you'll get the real picture.

Edited by Capt_Q_Sparrow
  • Funny 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Boring 3
  • Meh 1

[TBB]
Members
616 posts
4,875 battles
48 minutes ago, Capt_Q_Sparrow said:

that's a load just got multi bombed out  by rocket planes 3 straight games in my Aki   It's the rocket planes that needed to be dealt with by the nerf hammer .  DDs need a break from the OP cvs that have been out of control for over a year and a half now .  BTW  The most hated ship class ?  CVs . They ruin the game for the other 22 players . If you get the bad one ?  your team loses  If you get the good one there's nothing to do  but  drive around in circles and try to hide from the planes.

. As for CVs that DD hunt ? I nail  them with negative Karma every match . Hope you don't want high karma scores.

Not sure what AA increase you are talking about  I'm not seeing it .  As long as  the planes are allowed to respawn  and a CV can't get deplaned anymore what's your beef ?

When they start letting my ship's guns respawn  so they can keep shooting down planes  then maybe you'll get the real picture.

You. Players like you are a problem. The most Optimal strategy is to kill DDs. No doubt. And you negative karma hit people because they play it smart. 

• Cool 2

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,994 posts
20,700 battles
49 minutes ago, Bradenton44 said:

I have no problem dying in 2 passes by a carrier....

So your whining to a dd main is a joke.

Play a tier 5 and all of a sudden 3 carriers running havoc on helpless ships....

[SHPFC]
Members
285 posts
8,316 battles
48 minutes ago, Capt_Q_Sparrow said:

Kinda toxic if you ask me. As far as rocket planes never really been an issue for me. Then again I turn off my AA and only use smoke when needed. What's the other thing yeah that's right I don't rush to any cap when a CV is in play. Wait the Euro DD's don't have smoke. Anyways they are a non issue for me. And I see that your a CV expert as well with 0 games played in them. They can be de-planed ask my Halland, Ostergotalnd, and Oland to find out how. Thinking you need a bit more practice. As far as plane regeneration goes when did they start building Torpedo's on DD's. Asking for my self since I have an endless supply. Same for gun ammo while I am at it. I know my Harugumo seems like it will never run out same with my Smol. But hey can't expect ammo limits can we. Bet you wouldn't play DD's if you only had the torp's you started with on 1 load and maybe just maybe a spare set. Before you think I am a CV lover. I stopped playing them about 9 months ago. Due to constant nerf's. Only use them in Co-Op if I have a mission where I have to use one.

Frosty

• Cool 1

[WORX]
Members
10,663 posts
18,555 battles
1 hour ago, Bradenton44 said:

Holy Wall if txts....

Holy basic grammar infraction... No worries, Here you go... Some edits were done to clean up the runon sentence problems... 

"How many torps did we use to drop like sixteen at a time?Now, we're down to three..Through enough crying, we have just had our bomb damage reduced by 17%.

So now..A class that can disappear for 3 or 4 minutes. When you're looking for them.. You cant see them until you are right on top of them. When you turn around guess what  where they've gone so that you can look for them... You end up founding them but hey you're to close again to do anything about it.

I just cant find the button that lets

• my plains planes hide in smoke for 3 to 4 minutes at a time. and
  • Can shoot and fire torps OR
  • no one can seem see my plains Planes.

I have also looked and looked and have yet to find, a plane that can

• drop 64 torps at one time like some dds can. And
  • let us not forget, that they've increased continues AA from 50% to 75%.

Like any many ships at tier 9 and 10, they really needs that... since You cant get remotely close to them and if you do,  you'll lose your entire squadron of planes to even dd's.

Lets go to world war II shall we.. One destroyer could shoot down a entire flight of planes before they even get close to them. I am sure this happened all the time.

Not a massive battleship, one DD can shoot down a entire flight of planes before you even get near him.

I can totally understand why, they needed this buff in tier 9 and 10 matches.. dd's chase my tier 8 cv planes around do they run from my planes ??? Nope, they active chase my planes for kills since I, have little to no chance of getting near him. so Now they have a extra 25% AA defense to get even more kills. in matches that cvs are now totally just cannon fodder.

But hey, I'am sure this is a move that will increase your massive player base.. what do we see when looking for a match maybe 150 to 200 players?? I used to spend money on this game BUT not anymore. I would not spend a nickle to win every game.

I'll keep trying to get my friend to go to [edited] ships but what ever even if he does not go, I will never spend one more penny here. I can just turn the tv on and pretend to be interested."

As per your Op itself... I don't condone the senseless  violence of defenseless loliboats from the big boats you're defending.....

• Funny 1

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,566 posts
11,169 battles

I read one sentence and got a headache to hard to read .

[PVE]
Members
6,169 posts
22,432 battles
2 hours ago, Bradenton44 said:

I'm sorry...I didn't get that.

Can you just repeat that 1 part...about the stuff?

[WOLFG]
Members
9,606 posts
8,595 battles
7 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

I'm sorry...I didn't get that.

Can you just repeat that 1 part...about the stuff?

I read it in a normal voice.

Then I read it with a voice using helium

• Funny 2

[PVE]
Members
6,169 posts
22,432 battles
7 minutes ago, DrHolmes52 said:

I read it in a normal voice.

Then I read it with a voice using helium

Oh yeah...that helps :-)

[PNGYN]
Alpha Tester
1,507 posts
3,457 battles

times like this i just wish WG bring the RTS version for carriers back ( also include/incorporate the unlimited planes mechanic into RTS because that was the ONLY good thing that Rework had to offer). much more stressful and micro-managy but boy did it feel so good once you got the hang of it.

Members
44 posts
542 battles
10 hours ago, The_Big_Red_1 said:

times like this i just wish WG bring the RTS version for carriers back ( also include/incorporate the unlimited planes mechanic into RTS because that was the ONLY good thing that Rework had to offer). much more stressful and micro-managy but boy did it feel so good once you got the hang of it.

I wish i had been here when RTS was a thing, i play some carriers in Wows Blitz (Mobile version of warships, still uses RTS carriers, from what i understand it was the same exact mechanics excluding strafe and manual drop.) Anyways, on the original topic, carriers are way powerful against destroyers, i own Nicholas, I've gotten free rentals on T6  destroyers, I also own Dallas,  on the carrier side, i own All T4 Carriers, Ranger and Ryujo, my problems with carriers boil down to this, rocket planes are overpowered against enemy destroyers, (tho this is different depending on the nation of carrier), the fighter consumable is in one word TRASH from my experience in blitz fighters as a squad are better as they actually make protecting teammates EASIER,  meaning they INCENTIVEIZE TEAM PLAY, in plain English, most carrier players that don't go out of their way to help team mates from tough situations WONT , blitz fixes this by allowing allied fighters to lock onto a allied ship and fighters only re arm when the squadron is entirely shot down or recalled back to the carrier , while a fighter consumable is a consumable so it  doesn't move, and it doesn't last meaning you either leave your ally dry or have to re apply a fighter consumable like sunscreen from the enemy carrier. For example in the current state of the game, a Mushashi by itself is completely at the mercy of the enemy carrier, and you can only hope for your fighters to stay near him for a minute, in the old rts, you could give him game long aerial protection from fighters effortlessly. 

I think this could be fixed by going back to the old rts mode and nerfing spotting for allys to the mini map only.  In addition to going back an major update and keeping stuff that happened after that i think we should promote team play by adding a new "mechanic" (I don't know what to call it) so that every minute you keep your fighters locked onto an allied ship you get research and credits, scaled so that the lower the amount of AA on that ship the the higher research and credits earned, so we incentiveize team play. Let me know thoughts on this but this is my little list of carrier fixes, at least for lower tiers but i feel this goes to all tiers,

Edited by Penguinattack27
Grammer

[CLUMP]
Members
828 posts
1,171 battles

Basically OP is angry because CVs keep getting nerfed because CV haters make daily threads crying that CV are op when they are not :Smile_hiding:

• Meh 1

[PNGYN]
Alpha Tester
1,507 posts
3,457 battles
12 hours ago, Penguinattack27 said:

I wish i had been here when RTS was a thing, i play some carriers in Wows Blitz (Mobile version of warships, still uses RTS carriers, from what i understand it was the same exact mechanics excluding strafe and manual drop.) Anyways, on the original topic, carriers are way powerful against destroyers, i own Nicholas, I've gotten free rentals on T6  destroyers, I also own Dallas,  on the carrier side, i own All T4 Carriers, Ranger and Ryujo, my problems with carriers boil down to this, rocket planes are overpowered against enemy destroyers, (tho this is different depending on the nation of carrier), the fighter consumable is in one word TRASH from my experience in blitz fighters as a squad are better as they actually make protecting teammates EASIER,  meaning they INCENTIVEIZE TEAM PLAY, in plain English, most carrier players that don't go out of their way to help team mates from tough situations WONT , blitz fixes this by allowing allied fighters to lock onto a allied ship and fighters only re arm when the squadron is entirely shot down or recalled back to the carrier , while a fighter consumable is a consumable so it  doesn't move, and it doesn't last meaning you either leave your ally dry or have to re apply a fighter consumable like sunscreen from the enemy carrier. For example in the current state of the game, a Mushashi by itself is completely at the mercy of the enemy carrier, and you can only hope for your fighters to stay near him for a minute, in the old rts, you could give him game long aerial protection from fighters effortlessly. 

I think this could be fixed by going back to the old rts mode and nerfing spotting for allys to the mini map only.  In addition to going back an major update and keeping stuff that happened after that i think we should promote team play by adding a new "mechanic" (I don't know what to call it) so that every minute you keep your fighters locked onto an allied ship you get research and credits, scaled so that the lower the amount of AA on that ship the the higher research and credits earned, so we incentiveize team play. Let me know thoughts on this but this is my little list of carrier fixes, at least for lower tiers but i feel this goes to all tiers,

that and having "unlimited planes" so as the carrier can still be useful and effective for the team. think of it like world in conflict where if you lose all your units the game is not over.

[ARMCO]
Members
20 posts
1,154 battles
On 6/25/2020 at 8:52 PM, Capt_Q_Sparrow said:

When the subs finally make it into main games, you friend are going to be very disappointed.  Because I, and many other CVs have learned fast that killing the enemy DDs, while protecting your own as quickly as possible.. is the key to winning in that mode. 

And to give negative karma because someone is doing the right play, and playing well? Wow.. you friend need to step away from the computer and have a hard think about how to reduce your toxic attitude.  This is not healthy for you.

Members
1,057 posts
4,376 battles

Dear god, my head hurts just reading all of this.

I'll just put it bluntly so that you, @Bradenton44, will understand why your point ( whatever it's supposed to mean ), is invalid.

Carriers are not imbalanced, it's the people that play them that make it as such. I mean, if you wanna draw comparisons, do it between me and someone like Toptier or our own resident CC / Carrier Superunicum. Those two can play carriers a damn sight better than I can, whereas I struggle with making even Tier IV carriers work. 

As for the carriers themselves, yeah, there's Midway, with those stupid HE bombs, and Haku, with those impressive AP Bombs ( as difficult as they are to use, you can land devastating salvoes on the likes of Yamato and Kurfurst with a well placed drop ), as well as Audacious' immensely fun and powerful rockets that make DD lives hell. 

Nerfing the AP bombs isn't a bad thing in itself, because of the fact that, before the change, a well placed AP bomb drop from a Shokaku or Enterprise could obliterate most cruisers ( or at least chunk them for half their health ), and balancing that out means that such a thing won't end up happening as often anymore. 

As for the torps, Midway drops six of them for over 30K total in alpha strike, and it is as impressive as it sounds ( I've devstruck a Smolensk hiding in smoke with these torps, because lol no torp protection ). However, these torps are difficult to use, as it takes a relatively long time to aim them, and they are fairly slow. Haku has those really powerful and fast torpedoes, but she only drops two at a time because of this. Audacious is something else entirely ( and I'll be detailing this in an upcoming edition of The Weekly Review ).

My point is, Wargaming ( and indeed Lesta ), is finally coming to their senses and starting to make attempts at properly balancing carriers out. If you can't handle that, and you just want to be a feckless, toxic potato who believes that he should be able to delete the entire enemy team at his own behest "just because he can", then YOU, sir, clearly do not understand why such a capability was removed in the first place.

In other words, GIT GUD 

:SerB:

• Cool 1

[-CDR-]
Beta Testers
29 posts
2,790 battles
On 6/25/2020 at 7:52 PM, Capt_Q_Sparrow said:

Get good? 

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Members
544 posts
31,697 battles
On 6/27/2020 at 10:05 AM, Velora_Hunter said:

When the subs finally make it into main games, you friend are going to be very disappointed.  Because I, and many other CVs have learned fast that killing the enemy DDs, while protecting your own as quickly as possible.. is the key to winning in that mode. 

And to give negative karma because someone is doing the right play, and playing well? Wow.. you friend need to step away from the computer and have a hard think about how to reduce your toxic attitude.  This is not healthy for you.

You my friend need to learn that CVs ruin the game  and is the most hated class because they are so OP .  Their is nothing to keep a Cv in check . Remember Rock paper scissors ? Bbs kill the cruisers  cruisers kill the DDs and Dds kill the BBs   What keeps the Cv in check  ? Do not even say that it is AA . All the wretched CV rework accomplished was to make a bunch of bad CV players while screwing over everybody else's AA .  CV players need to know there is some repercussion for their play style . As for CVs protecting DDs ?  I almost never see it .   Best chance of that is about 10 % of the time at best . BUT !!!!  Let the CV get into trouble and the whole team is supposed to come to it's aid . Face it  the truth is the truth . Good CV always wins bad CV always loses . If you get the bad one that's 11 players that get screwed over because of 1 player .  What's the name of this game ?  World of Airplanes ? NO IT IS NOT !  That's what it is now though . As for Subs They will find that they screwed up in how they are played  AGAIN just like with the CV rework . They have had over 1.5 years to straighten out the CV mess they made and it still isn't right . Rocket planes have got to go . CV spotting has to change to mini map only and that's just for starters . They need to fix the AA that they destroyed in both the upgrades and the Capt skills and dump the sector AA that is completely worthless . Defensive fire is crap now . When they reworked the CVs they also down graded everybody else's AA at the same time . All of a sudden my BB went from 7 K range to 5.2 with a sector AA that butchers my AA after the planes fly over me while adding in the loss of my captain skill to be able to focus fire in on my target .  The CV drops fighters on me  while attacking the first run and my stupid AA shoots down the fighters instead of whatever else was sent at me . The Cleveland used to be an AA beast now it had better hide when the rocket planes show up . So what do they come up with to  try to appease DD players ? A slow , weak gunned / DD with weak hitting torpedoes with no smoke with tough AA That can not disengage from anything once spotted . Well at least you can play DD now and shoot some planes down . You won't last long though because the planes have you spotted and the entire red team is blasting at you .  Toxic attitude ?  Not at all  WG had screwed this up so much it should have put them out of business . Now it's round 2 with the Subs and they haven't even cleaned up their mess from the Cv rework yet . The Subs they said would NEVER be in this game . Maybe they'll get it right and they will lose enough of their customers that they will truly admit they were wrong AGAIN . As for me  not a dime will they get out of  me . If enough people would close  their pocketbooks they might listen . If it wasn't for coronavirus they wouldn't have a customer base at all right now 

Edited by Capt_Q_Sparrow

Members
544 posts
31,697 battles
On 6/25/2020 at 7:51 PM, KAAOS_Frosty said:

Kinda toxic if you ask me. As far as rocket planes never really been an issue for me. Then again I turn off my AA and only use smoke when needed. What's the other thing yeah that's right I don't rush to any cap when a CV is in play. Wait the Euro DD's don't have smoke. Anyways they are a non issue for me. And I see that your a CV expert as well with 0 games played in them. They can be de-planed ask my Halland, Ostergotalnd, and Oland to find out how. Thinking you need a bit more practice. As far as plane regeneration goes when did they start building Torpedo's on DD's. Asking for my self since I have an endless supply. Same for gun ammo while I am at it. I know my Harugumo seems like it will never run out same with my Smol. But hey can't expect ammo limits can we. Bet you wouldn't play DD's if you only had the torp's you started with on 1 load and maybe just maybe a spare set. Before you think I am a CV lover. I stopped playing them about 9 months ago. Due to constant nerf's. Only use them in Co-Op if I have a mission where I have to use one.

Frosty

You are a CV lover obviously . As for a CV being deplaned I haven't seen it since the terrible rework . As for Cvs getting Nerfed They came out of the rework so Ridiculously OP that it was impossible to play against them at all not to mention the fact that they reworked everybody else's  (downgraded ) AA at the same time . read what I said . You are talking apples and oranges here . Planes are guns not ammo . If my main turrets get blown up do they respawn ? How about my torpedoes ? Lets get simpler . How about Our AA guns ? Now for the simplest question of all . Why don't CVs go after each other any more ? Answer .....  because the only ship in the game now with sufficient AA to defend itself are CVs . As for Eurotrash DDs  yes they have pretty good AA BUT they are so slow that once detected  they can not break away from any engagement . They are now spotted forever until they are dead . So round  1 goes to their AA but everybody knows where they are now and will soon be dead .

As for your trolling about needing practice : since you looked up how many Games I have played in a CV you better look some more . I'll be glad to run head to head with you in my Fletcher Vs your Osterblender any time . 

Members
544 posts
31,697 battles
On 6/25/2020 at 7:43 PM, Merc_R_Us said:

You. Players like you are a problem. The most Optimal strategy is to kill DDs. No doubt. And you negative karma hit people because they play it smart. 

I negative karma people because they need to fix the game so Rocket planes stop demolishing / spotting Dds . As  for Cvs as  a whole ?  They are OP . The rework caused a whole bunch of bad Cv players to enter the game ( amongst other things ) which dooms you to a loss as a team if you get the bad / worst one . Rocket planes should never have been introduced into this game in the first place . There is no rock paper scissors meta anymore just run from the planes and get blasted by everything else because you are spotted . they nerfed everybody's AA and still have not straightened that out . They stuck us with horrible sector AA defense which means There is little to no Aa damage happening once the planes fly over you and drop their load .  If a CV wants to cheap shot me with rocket planes while I'm in a Dd Then I cheap shot them back the only way i can . CVs and the rocket planes  are the real problem  with this game .Somebody at WG loves them and did not think about the overall affect on everybody else their thoughtless rework would cause . Remember when they thought that DDs were OP and the great IJN torp nerf ?my Minekaze is now  harbor queen because of that crap . There was no way that a Minkaze can fire torps and hit a target that is going away from it without giving up it's detection  . They have to be coming towards it or running parallel to it . So yeah CVs need to nerf hammered hard . They gave them way too much in that rework and the worst problem of all that they haven't touched are the rocket planes .

You don't like it try my side . Play 100 games in a DD T8 , 9 , 10 against a CV . You have to cap you have to spot you have to defend . Let's see how much you like  getting hammered by rocket planes . 

Edited by Capt_Q_Sparrow

[TBB]
Members
616 posts
4,875 battles
1 minute ago, Capt_Q_Sparrow said:

I negative karma people because they need to fix the game so Rocket planes stop demolishing / spotting Dds . As  for Cvs as  a whole ?  They are OP . The rework caused a whole bunch of bad Cv players to enter the game ( amongst other things ) which dooms you to a loss as a team if you get the bad / worst one . Rocket planes should never have been introduced into this game in the first place . There is no rock paper scissors meta anymore just run from the planes and get blasted by everything else because you are spotted . they nerfed everybody's AA and still have not straightened that out . They stuck us with horrible sector AA defense which means There is little to no Aa damage happening once the planes fly over you and drop their load .  If a CV wants to cheap shot me with rocket planes while I'm in a Dd Then I cheap shot them back the only way i can . CVs and the rocket planes  are the real problem  with this game .Somebody at WG loves them and did not think about the overall affect on everybody else their thoughtless rework would cause . Remember when they thought that DDs were OP and the great IJN torp nerf ?my Minekaze is now  harbor queen because of that crap . There was no way that a Minkaze can fire torps and hit a target that is going away from it without giving up it's detection  . They have to be coming towards it or running parallel to it . So yeah CVs need to nerf hammered hard . They gave them way too much in that rework and the worst problem of all that they haven't touched are the rocket planes .

I 1000% agree that CV and DD interaction is broken. 1000%. 

The reason you're an [edited] is because you are hitting people with negative karma for something they didn't make or do. You negative karma people because of an aspect of the game you don't like. Do you see where you're messing up?

Members
544 posts
31,697 battles
3 minutes ago, Merc_R_Us said:

I 1000% agree that CV and DD interaction is broken. 1000%. 

The reason you're an [edited] is because you are hitting people with negative karma for something they didn't make or do. You negative karma people because of an aspect of the game you don't like. Do you see where you're messing up?

They continue to take advantage of the situation I continue to hit back the only way I can . Notice I say nothing about torpedo or dive bombers It's the rocket planes that are the problem .

Edited by Capt_Q_Sparrow

[TBB]
Members
616 posts
4,875 battles
Just now, Capt_Q_Sparrow said:

They continue to take advantage of the situation I continue to hit back the only way I can . 

That's terrible man. Players use the ship to do it's function and you downvote them. But good luck have fun.

Members
544 posts
31,697 battles
1 minute ago, Merc_R_Us said:

That's terrible man. Players use the ship to do it's function and you downvote them. But good luck have fun.

Remember right after the rework when they were scoring hundreds of thousands of points of damage against Bbs and cruisers ? They took care of the Bbs and Cruisers but have left the Dds hanging along with all other ships AA .

As for having fun , there are no games that are fun anymore if there are Cvs in it 

• Cool 1