You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
General_Lee_Miserable

I'd Like a Refund for Enterprise, Please!

106 comments in this topic

Members
790 posts
5,379 battles

WG... people paid for this ship. It's not our fault you failed to balance it before selling it.  I know that global mechanic changes are the exception. But, for it to be global, every CV would need to be equipped with AP bombs. Enterprise is straight up taking a nerf relative to piers in her own class and that isn't right. 

You do this WG, and my very large wallet in this game is going to open far less frequently. 

• Cool 12
  • Funny 7
  • Haha 5
  • Boring 3
  • Meh 12

[-A-8-]
Members
318 posts
17,551 battles

WoWs players.... "NERF OP SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!"

Nerf announced, WoWs players.... "DON'T NERF MY OP SHIP!!!!!!!!!!"

• Cool 5
  • Funny 4
  • Haha 1

Members
1,642 posts
1 minute ago, wildgooseman said:

WoWs players.... "NERF OP SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!"

Nerf announced, WoWs players.... "DON'T NERF MY OP SHIP!!!!!!!!!!"

The Graf Zepplin is OP how again? Please refresh my memory.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[ARS]
Beta Testers
4,547 posts
4,943 battles
10 minutes ago, General_Lee_Miserable said:

WG... people paid for this ship. It's not our fault you failed to balance it before selling it.  I know that global mechanic changes are the exception. But, for it to be global, every CV would need to be equipped with AP bombs. Enterprise is straight up taking a nerf relative to piers in her own class and that isn't right. 

You do this WG, and my very large wallet in this game is going to open far less frequently. 

I'll take her. I wish.  Global change, sit down and calm down.

1 minute ago, Ban_CV_Complainers said:

She is getting a buff too, probably not enough but we'll see.

Members
1,642 posts
Just now, Helstrem said:

Eh its a net nerf though. 

• Cool 1

[WOLF3]
Members
25,755 posts
22,652 battles
4 minutes ago, Helstrem said:

It's not going to matter.  GZ's Dive Bomber aim reticle could be fully narrowed down, covered entirely by a target, and she'll still miss.

• Cool 1
  • Haha 1

[WOLF1]
Members
138 posts
926 battles

Ill take enterprise if you dont want her.... love its history 

• Cool 3

[-A-8-]
Members
318 posts
17,551 battles
14 minutes ago, Ban_CV_Complainers said:

Not sure where I commented on the GZ in a thread about the Enterprise....

• Haha 1

[TJRD]
Members
823 posts
5,341 battles

How is Enterprise nerfed? Still one of the best CVs in the game. Period. 

[Y0L0W]
Members
463 posts
15,347 battles

Everyone screaming about their ship because the bombs got nerfed 17% like it’s still not stronger than any other T8 ship.

is there any T8 ship an Enterprise can’t go one on one with? 

• Cool 1
  • Meh 1

[-ARP-]
[-ARP-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,154 posts
4,364 battles
1 hour ago, General_Lee_Miserable said:

And here we see the perfect example of Entitlement. You know, there's a EULA for these things. You bought it knowing full well that it can be changed at any time. Shoukaku has AP bombs, and so does GZ. It is a global nerf. Stop complaining and move on.

~Hunter

• Cool 3
  • Confused 1
  • Meh 1

[SOV]
Members
4,466 posts

They only care if its there ship.  This is why WG gets NO money.

They will nerf any ship at will.

• Cool 1

[BB35]
Members
273 posts

According to War Gaming, you don't need a refund. You got use out of the ship for a period of time.  Example : People who bought the perm camo for the Moskva.  Or how the IFHE Nerf killed the Atlanta & Flint.

• Boring 1
  • Meh 1

[SOV]
Members
4,466 posts
4 minutes ago, Hunter_Steel said:

And here we see the perfect example of Entitlement. You know, there's a EULA for these things. You bought it knowing full well that it can be changed at any time. Shoukaku has AP bombs, and so does GZ. It is a global nerf. Stop complaining and move on.

~Hunter

I saw lots of iching over Itialian bb moving 1 t up.

I saw alot of itching over the IFHE nerf

O uea only you ts if its your stuff not other.

Hypocracy in true form

Edited by jags_domain

[-ARP-]
[-ARP-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,154 posts
4,364 battles
1 minute ago, jags_domain said:

Hypocracy in true form

Oh no, I would accept a nerf to my Premiums just like everyone else has to. On World of Tanks the Wheeled line is getting a blanket nerf, my EBR 75 (FL-10) is getting nerfed along with them in mobility from the blanket wheel nerf. Do I want a refund? No. I bought the tank knowing full well it might be nerfed or buffed or changed.

That's about it really, why? Because I am not so entitled to think that I own a bunch of pixels who's copyright belongs to the production company and the company is essentially giving me a permanent duration of rent on the vehicle for a single fixed once off payment. But it doesn't belong to me. I take the risk to buy it knowing that damn well it might be changed. FYI, I do work hard for my own money, I ain't buying off my retired parents' accounts.

~Hunter

• Cool 3
  • Meh 1

[RLGN]
Members
13,778 posts
23,997 battles
10 minutes ago, Bortt said:

is there any T8 ship an Enterprise can’t go one on one with? 

The destroyer you can’t see, and the battleship you can’t bomb/citadel because of WG’s (redacted) ‘immersive’ dive bomber mechanics.

Not everyone is some CV unicum who can consistently predict destroyer movements and whack them with what are essentially blind attacks. Nor can everyone consistently line up on maneuvering targets and score citadels.

• Cool 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Boring 1

[ARS]
Beta Testers
4,547 posts
4,943 battles
8 minutes ago, jags_domain said:

They only care if its there ship.  This is why WG gets NO money.

They will nerf any ship at will.

7 minutes ago, jags_domain said:

Hypocracy in true form

I have never seen such an entitled player base as I have in this game.  Been playing MMOs since the mid-90s (Warbirds, Aces High, EverQuest, World of Warcraft and others) and never have I seen players so obstinate about necessary balance changes.  So insistent that the game be locked in place as it was when they bought it.

• Cool 4

[SYN]
Members
5,875 posts
13,296 battles

So, you're still going to open your wallet for them.

I'm sure WG has no problem with that.

• Cool 1

[S0L0]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,205 posts
5,975 battles

One thing is for certain...  Nerfs are coming through for CVs..  Slowly and incrementally they are caving to the the whining.  One thing I would note that a lot overlook.   The XP nerf that took place 3-4 patches ago looms a lot bigger as they lessen CVs ability to do damage.   Its is a gift that keeps on giving for CV players.. Almost every nerf for a CV, effects not only its game impact but the mountain of research that is required  to grind through them currently..   If WG is going to keep pounding them there will come a time that XP reduction will need to be revisited.  On the other hand.. it could be just like RTS... WG could be fine with discouraging players to even use them..they got their money.     

• Cool 3
  • Haha 2

[BB35]
Members
273 posts

Looks like a Global Nerf to me. And what you are crying about is doing 1000 points less a bomb hit. The Enterprise attacks with 3 Bombers with 2 bombs each. So now you can do a Max of 29400 (after nerf) damage vs 35400 (now) damage. Thats still a huge chunk of damage on a battleship or cruiser.

Armor-piercing bomb damage of all aircraft carriers was lowered on average by 17%.

Carrier/Planes
IV Hōshō    Old-3000   New-2500
VI Ryūjō stock bombers    Old-5500   New- 4600
VI Ryūjō researchable bombers
VIII Shōkaku stock bombers    Old-6100    New-5100
VIII Shōkaku researchable bombers    Old-7600   New-6200
X Hakuryū stock and researchable bombers    Old-8200    New-6800
VIII Enterprise    Old-5900    New-4900
VIII Graf ZeppelinVIII Graf Zeppelin B    Old-7000    New-5800

Edited by Gemlin
  • Meh 1

[RCNW3]
Beta Testers
3,066 posts
25,311 battles

Its the same old same old Bait and Switch even though you paid cold cash for that premium Aircraft carrier ...............................hehehehehehe  

• Cool 2