Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Chief_SeaDog

Achievements in CO OP??

18 comments in this topic

[SOCOM]
Members
678 posts
24,916 battles

The combat mission this week 6/22/20 has three parts, the third part says all random, co op , scenario, subs, apply>>>

Mission >>> Earn achievements >>>>>

Question how to get achievements in CO OP?

[SOCOM]
Members
678 posts
24,916 battles
2 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

Do you believe in magic?

I believe in magic a lot more than anything WOW says, If they say Rain is wet I would get another opinion. And I Def do not believe in magic.

Have a good day and a even better tomorrow

[KSE]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,732 posts
19,254 battles

The only co-op achievement I can remember dates back to the Ovechkin era, where if you got 4 kills in either randoms or co-op you got rewarded with the "4 Haul" achievement.  I can't remember any other than that since the games inception.

[KOBK]
Members
481 posts
5,539 battles

The operation that you need to scort 5 transport, sunk a cv and after that defend the transport untill certain amount of troop have take the beach (sorry cant remember the name) has some archivement if you sunk 8 or more ships. But dont know if those count. I mean, in the actual operation there's none if i remember correctly

[UNHLY]
Members
5,030 posts
14,137 battles
1 hour ago, BiggieD61 said:

The only co-op achievement I can remember dates back to the Ovechkin era, where if you got 4 kills in either randoms or co-op you got rewarded with the "4 Haul" achievement.  I can't remember any other than that since the games inception.

All of the naval warfare achievements are earnable in co-op too (or at least they were when I got them four years ago)

[SOCOM]
Members
678 posts
24,916 battles

It really does not matter that much but just had to ask the question to make sure I was correct. Left hand talk to Right hand.

[PVE]
Members
1,530 posts
43,337 battles
1 hour ago, BiggieD61 said:

153767538_Screenshot(310).png.0c35fd417f9a2a4ad6289f04b2192ed8.png1850906274_Screenshot(309).png.9c320c3fd6babca7fe2bdee270857b69.png

[PVE]
Members
13,906 posts
29,330 battles
3 hours ago, Chief_SeaDog said:

The combat mission this week 6/22/20 has three parts, the third part says all random, co op , scenario, subs, apply>>>

Mission >>> Earn achievements >>>>>

Question how to get achievements in CO OP?

You can't. WG does this often. The people who set the task requirements apparently don't play the game and know Co-op has none. 

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
13,906 posts
29,330 battles
3 hours ago, BiggieD61 said:

[SAINT]
[SAINT]
Members
1,645 posts
18,961 battles
3 hours ago, Nabucodonosor21 said:

The operation that you need to scort 5 transport, sunk a cv and after that defend the transport untill certain amount of troop have take the beach (sorry cant remember the name) has some archivement if you sunk 8 or more ships. But dont know if those count. I mean, in the actual operation there's none if i remember correctly

Narai. Always achievements in scenarios, just not in co-op, at least not anymore. 

• Thanks 1

[SAINT]
[SAINT]
Members
1,645 posts
18,961 battles

This was my favorite scenario achievement and the hardest one to get. 

shot-20_06.25_16_46.11-0733.thumb.jpg.2eade74d55bebddc49987cce6a338667.jpg

[SOCOM]
Members
678 posts
24,916 battles

Thank all of you for your responses, I just wanted to make sure what is left of my memory still work, I figured they were not sure which side of their mouth is talking lol.

[CMFRT]
[CMFRT]
Banned
16,985 posts
On 6/25/2020 at 1:40 PM, Nabucodonosor21 said:

Narai.

Sadly, ops are on a rotation and right now they're on Defeat at Newport Station.

[ICOP]
[ICOP]
Members
535 posts
25,061 battles
10 minutes ago, KilljoyCutter said:

Sadly, ops are on a rotation and right now they're on Defeat at Newport Station.

Yes, and the mission will time out before the ridiculous Newport Op is replaced in the rotation.  If I had a tin hat on I'd think WG did this to the PVE mains on purpose.

[SIMP]
Members
1,670 posts
On 6/25/2020 at 10:16 AM, RipNuN2 said:

Do you believe in magic?

^ This.

(Just another well thought out event by Weeeeeeeee Geeeeeeeeee!        "If it aint on the spreadsheets comrades, it doesn't matter!")

[PHD]
Members
1,930 posts
7,425 battles

It's just training for reading WG's "fine print". Some in the Shipyard event require Random or Ranked (?) Play. Ever if they were in CoOp they would be hard to get with the shorter games and fewer ships.

Sign in to follow this