You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
rooster_007

Now you can mount all the signals you want

8 comments in this topic

[WOLFC]
Members
4 posts
1,575 battles

I remembered when you could mount only 8 signals. Now you can mount 21 or something like that. When did they add that?

Edited by rooster_007
edit

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
28,330 posts
14,924 battles

It has been that way for awhile now. I still rarely go over 8 but I can see where tossing a bunch of economic flags on top of the combat flags in CB would pay off.

Alpha Tester
2,162 posts
6,727 battles

It's probably like that to encourage players to run out of flags while getting hooked on their power. Making 45,000 or more combined xp per game is fun and essentially removes any grind.

[NSC]
Members
2,347 posts
1 hour ago, rooster_007 said:

I remembered when you could mount only 8 signals. Now you can mount 21 or something like that. When did they add that?

To answer your specific question, this change happened in April 2020 with Update 0.9.3. (Currently, we are on 0.9.5.)

You can read more at https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/game-updates/update-093-europen-destroyers-part-2/ :

image.thumb.png.930d249183a54e5efec5811452a81d11.png

[RLGN]
Members
16,212 posts
28,085 battles
3 hours ago, rooster_007 said:

I just realized it says 'wamt'. Sorry.

I think you can edit the title in the 'Edit (original?) post' function.

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Volunteer Moderator
3,462 posts
17,553 battles

your title is misleading

WG had 12 combat signals, and you can only mount 8

and you can mount all economic and special signals if you have them ...

Therefore, your title should be 

Now you can mount most of the signals you want :Smile_trollface:

It not new, i've using this to grind the XP on the Donskoi to 240k XP within 1 month

[ARGSY]
Members
24,468 posts
18,402 battles
8 hours ago, X15 said:

It's probably like that to encourage players to run out of flags while getting hooked on their power. Making 45,000 or more combined xp per game is fun and essentially removes any grind.

You could always put all the ship-XP-boosting flags on at the same time. Nothing has changed from that, and there is no need to indulge in conspiracy theories. 

What you can do now is add multiple combat flags to that to increase the likelihood you will survive, do more, and bring home the win.

Alpha Tester
2,162 posts
6,727 battles
On 6/25/2020 at 6:54 AM, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

You could always put all the ship-XP-boosting flags on at the same time. Nothing has changed from that, and there is no need to indulge in conspiracy theories. 

What you can do now is add multiple combat flags to that to increase the likelihood you will survive, do more, and bring home the win.

You can now run out of flags faster than ever with no detriment to competitive builds. This allows players like myself who would prioritize game-play over economy to go wild with flags, especially in clan or ranked battles which I play faster than I earn dragon flags.

Purely coincidentally you can also buy all the flags?