You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
WorldWarshipSuppressesMe

Whats your experience with World of Warships suppression of your speech?

48 comments in this topic

[WOLF3]
Members
27,038 posts
23,838 battles

I've had a lot of temp forum bans and removal of some of my posts, but I never had a whine thread about them.

Never mind changing my handle over it :Smile_teethhappy:

Edit:  Or apparently make a new account to circumvent forum bans and such :Smile_coin:

k4deh3v.gif&f=1&nofb=1

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway
  • Cool 3
  • Funny 3
  • Haha 4
  • Meh 1

[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator
2,919 posts
15,335 battles

Before it even getting out of hand, and players will be WG's white knight ..... please clarify

1) censored in-game

2) forum censored :Smile_playing:

3) please tell US (:Smile_trollface:) the story leading to your punishment

4) if you can provide us the replay if it in-game :Smile_popcorn:

5) if forum, then is this your alt account? :Smile_sceptic:

Finally, OP and everyone else, in the future just to touch base on your chat ban, if you felt un-just; you need to submit ticket to appeal, CS will review your chat log and explained to you where your ban coming from. This also coming from Hapa_Fodder, NA forum Community Manager.

regards,

• Cool 2

[PIMPS]
Members
1,493 posts

Wow, these threads always have a positive outcome I find based on past experience.:Smile_playing:

• Funny 1
  • Haha 1

[-K-]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
2,342 posts
12,359 battles

What gets me is why mods like @ObiphanKenobi even allow a thread like this to stay open when it is obvious the OP created the account to circumvent a ban. This shouldn't be open for public discussion.

• Cool 1

[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator
2,919 posts
15,335 battles
14 minutes ago, Fodder4U said:

This shouldn't be open for public discussion.

:Smile_facepalm:

He did not break any forum guideline yet

He did not even discussed about his censored - he just asking question.

If he is genuinely seeking assistant, i believed that OP deserve his chance. I also took in lesson i've learnt from the forumee, that i should read English post 3 times and not to miss - understood. I also went over the forum guideline on my second screen when reading this to compare to each rule to see if i can close this thread. 

• Cool 3
  • Boring 1
  • Meh 1

[WORX]
Members
10,631 posts
18,519 battles

7 hours ago, WorldWarshipSuppressesMe said:

have been censored by World of Warships. I was wondering if anyone else had similar experiences.

Seriously ?

What offends me here, I dont think the OP knows what it means to be Suppressed.

I think he is a man without a cause, a provocateur. One who regurgitates the word, just to play a victim on "false pretense."  

Edited by Navalpride33
  • Cool 2
  • Confused 1

Banned
23 posts
44 battles

Navalpride33

I would like to keep this section friendly. If you intend to make claims, its best you support them with evidence.

Why dont you open a thread of your own? This section is dedicated to the people that have had their speech suppressed.

I ask that you no longer comment if its not in relation to a experience of suppression. That is what the post is intended to do. It would be best to stay on topic.

Thank you and Have A Nice Day

[WORX]
Members
10,631 posts
18,519 battles
1 minute ago, WorldWarshipSuppressesMe said:

Navalpride33

I would like to keep this section friendly. If you intend to make claims, its best you support them with evidence.

Why dont you open a thread of your own? This section is dedicated to the people that have had their speech suppressed.

I ask that you no longer comment if its not in relation to a experience of suppression. That is what the post is intended to do. It would be best to stay on topic.

Thank you and Have A Nice Day

Because its against the Forum rules to post anything like that... :Smile_facepalm:

BTW

I "was" nice..

GL

• Cool 1

Banned
23 posts
44 battles
24 minutes ago, Fodder4U said:

What gets me is why mods like @ObiphanKenobi even allow a thread like this to stay open when it is obvious the OP created the account to circumvent a ban. This shouldn't be open for public discussion.

Fodder4U

It saddens me that you intend to remedy the situation by suppressing my ability to converse in a online forum.

This further proves that unjust censorship is taking place. What have I done wrong here?

• Meh 1

[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator
2,919 posts
15,335 battles
26 minutes ago, Fodder4U said:

when it is obvious the OP created the account to circumvent a ban

from his first post, i already had an idea of where this post heading. I just need to have some clarification, and to cover my action when any upper management questioning, i need to make sure the action iam taking is right and justify

10 minutes ago, WorldWarshipSuppressesMe said:

Thank you

It depend on your answers, your tone and your attitude.

4 minutes ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

oops.

:Smile-_tongue: i know that you know, that you are right.

• Cool 1

[SIM]
Members
4,928 posts
8,006 battles

I've had several posts edited, which wouldn't bother me except for the fact that there's no record that the post was changed. If you're going to change what I say, at least have the decency to leave a notice of "Last Edited by (Insert Mod Here)." Otherwise, I've never been chat-banned in game, and only received my first temporary forum ban earlier this month. 

[BWC]
Beta Testers
1,787 posts
7,201 battles

I don't understand the point of this post.

If the OP is honest, then there is nothing anyone here can do to reverse a chat ban, as this is the Forums, not CS.  The matter cannot even be discussed because of Forum rules on discussing Moderator disciplinary actions such as a chat ban, and no action could be taken as no one knows who the poster is or the circumstances of the ban.  Thus, this post cannot have any constructive outcome.  The use of a provocative account name also does not help the situation.

If the OP is being dishonest, then this thread is simply an attempt to stir up drama and a weapon rather than a conversation.  Again, no constructive outcome is possible, or would even be desired in this event, and any conversation is pointless.

OP, my recommendation is to cease and desist and take your case to Customer Service.  There is nothing honest to be gained by this post or posting under that name.

• Cool 1
  • Thanks 1

[ARGSY]
Members
20,064 posts
14,307 battles
3 hours ago, WorldWarshipSuppressesMe said:

I have been censored by World of Warships. I was wondering if anyone else had similar experiences.

I haven't, but that's probably because I've refrained from being abusive and libellous.

• Cool 1

Members
235 posts

I was censored(and warned)by World of Tanks a few years back on the EU server for a rant I went off on, on reflection I have no complaints, I don't believe I was wrong, but at the end of the day these are their websites and while I will agree to disagree with them on the topic in question they treated me "fairly" 

[WOLF5]
[WOLF5]
Members
868 posts
2,737 battles
3 hours ago, ITZ_ACE_BABY said:

did you say something to trigger cv defenders?

Or the CV haters?  Can't win of late.

[WDS]
[WDS]
Members
3,566 posts
11,157 battles

I have been censored by World of Warships. I was wondering if anyone else had similar experiences.

No not yet . 

[IND8]
[IND8]
Members
925 posts
10,152 battles

Why are we feeding a troll? Can we please stop feeding the troll? This is just going to draw more trolls looking for food.

I would give this trolling a low score, but I am amazed this thread hasn't been shut down yet, so points for that, but seriously, if I knew a thread like this could possibly go on for so long, this topic could have been taken to a much darker place that would be far more dangerous to moderate, but I'm not going to give the OP any ideas...

• Cool 2

[O_O]
Members
6,436 posts
15,330 battles

I have gotten a few "strikes", or warnings, for forum posts.  One of them I earned, no question.  The others I thought were unwarranted.  But, they were just 'strikes' and not a temporary ban, so I moved on with my day.

I don't know what OP means when he claims he is being "suppressed", however.  Was a post of his deleted?  Moderated? 

[O_O]
Members
6,436 posts
15,330 battles

I ask that you no longer comment if its not in relation to a experience of suppression.

Please do not suppress @Navalpride33 efforts to post in your thread about suppression.

• Haha 2

[IND8]
[IND8]
Members
925 posts
10,152 battles
41 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

Please do not suppress @Navalpride33 efforts to post in your thread about suppression.

This has inspired me. This forum needs a safe place for the trolls to frolic and do troll things! End the suppression of internet trolls!

#trollivesmatter