You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
commodore_torakula

How about achievements for 3 kill and 4 kill missions?

9 comments in this topic

Members
1,622 posts
12,359 battles

....My favorite achievement is one of the hardest to get--the Kraken Unleashed, for a 5 kill match, but like anybody, I get it seldom enough.  Why not have bonuses for 3 and for 4 kills?....WG can spare the sigs, and I think it'd be really cool.

....Who's with me?

2009098228_WorldofWarships6_23_20203_43_18AM.thumb.png.c5b33c3fbc9660289cc8167dd236b2b4.png

....I was that close to Kraken #14 this morning....

• Meh 1

[NSC]
Members
2,347 posts
50 minutes ago, commodore_torakula said:

....My favorite achievement is one of the hardest to get--the Kraken Unleashed, for a 5 kill match, but like anybody, I get it seldom enough.  Why not have bonuses for 3 and for 4 kills?....WG can spare the sigs, and I think it'd be really cool.

....Who's with me?

Now I'm curious.

Who remembers "4 Goal Haul" and wants it re-introduced?

e401dfd0-c7c6-11e8-aceb-d89d6715223c.png

• Cool 2

[HINON]
[HINON]
Wiki Editor
153 posts
5,350 battles
10 minutes ago, henrychenhenry said:

I do and I thought it was still nice to be rewarded. I wouldn't complain if it came back.

Members
1,622 posts
12,359 battles
50 minutes ago, henrychenhenry said:

Now I'm curious.

....I remember it well....it was in co-op only as part of the Ovechkin deal....apart from that there's never been an achievement in co-op afaik.

[PVE]
Members
13,955 posts
29,430 battles
2 hours ago, commodore_torakula said:

....Who's with me?

2009098228_WorldofWarships6_23_20203_43_18AM.thumb.png.c5b33c3fbc9660289cc8167dd236b2b4.png

No more PVP achievements until WG finally gives Co-op a set of them for those of us who play there. It's the only mode without it's own permanent set of them. 

:Smile_hiding:

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Cool 1
  • Meh 1

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,694 posts
23,782 battles
1 hour ago, henrychenhenry said:

Now I'm curious.

Yes the torpedus interruptus of fun.

The race to get the achievement. I believe it was for the hockey captain. 

[PVE]
Members
13,955 posts
29,430 battles
1 hour ago, henrychenhenry said:

Now I'm curious.

I do and it was a blast having it available in Co-op too. I got 32 of them. It also was there when a mission task was achievements earned so it let Co-op actually be viable for that which was a big help in addition to the fun factor.

15 minutes ago, commodore_torakula said:

....I remember it well....it was in co-op only as part of the Ovechkin deal....apart from that there's never been an achievement in co-op afaik.

No, it wasn't just Co-op. It was Random, Ranked, and Co-op.

There actually have been a few other limited time ones available in Co-op. Some are performance based while others are accumulative w/ Co-op counting. Here is the list of all I have & know of..

Ones I have:

• 4 Goal Haul (kill 4 in one game - I have 32) Ovechkin Event
  • Eat It Toaster (kill 2 Bots in one game in a T5-T6 ship - I have 23) 2017 Anniversary Event
  • Aiming Too Much Effort (25 secondary hits - can only get once) 2016 Shipsmas Event
  • Good Start (win a game - can only get once) 2016 Shipsmas Event
  • Hoarder 2016 (earn all achievements of the event) 2016 Shipsmas Event
  • Feeling Good (use 100 flags - can only get once) 2016 Shipsmas Event
  • Break The Bank (earn 2,017,000 Credits - can only get once) 2016 Shipsmas Event
  • Epic Journey (travel 201.7km over any # games - can only get once) 2016 Shipsmas Event
  • To The Bottom (get at least 1 torp hit on each ship class over any # games - can only get once) 2016 Shipsmas Event
  • Tin Can (collect 17 containers during event - can only get once) 2016 Shipsmas Event

Others (I don't have any of these):

• Rise of Machines (sink 5 bots over any # of games - repeatable?) 2016 Anniversary Event (*)
  • Foes Way Past Their Prime ( Kill 2 Bots in one game in St. Louis, Wakatake, or Nassau - repeatable?) 2017 Anniversary Event

(*) = the 2016 Anniversary Event has many other achievements.  I do not know if they all, or more of them, were Co-op doable. I hadn't started playing the game yet when that was going on and the Wiki doesn't specify mode for them other than Rise of Machines. That may have been the only one Co-op doable or some or all of the others may have been? Maybe someone who was here during that event and is a Co-op main knows.

• Cool 1

Members
1,622 posts
12,359 battles
5 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

I do and it was a blast having it available in Co-op too. I got 32 of them. It also was there when a mission task was achievements earned so it let Co-op actually be viable for that which was a big help in addition to the fun factor.

No, it wasn't just Co-op. It was Random, Ranked, and Co-op.

There actually have been a few other limited time ones available in Co-op. Some are performance based while others are accumulative w/ Co-op counting. Here is the list of all I have & know of..

Ones I have:

• 4 Goal Haul (kill 4 in one game - I have 32) Ovechkin Event
  • Eat It Toaster (kill 2 Bots in one game in a T5-T6 ship - I have 23) 2017 Anniversary Event
  • Aiming Too Much Effort (25 secondary hits - can only get once) 2016 Shipsmas Event
  • Good Start (win a game - can only get once) 2016 Shipsmas Event
  • Hoarder 2016 (earn all achievements of the event) 2016 Shipsmas Event
  • Feeling Good (use 100 flags - can only get once) 2016 Shipsmas Event
  • Break The Bank (earn 2,017,000 Credits - can only get once) 2016 Shipsmas Event
  • Epic Journey (travel 201.7km over any # games - can only get once) 2016 Shipsmas Event
  • To The Bottom (get at least 1 torp hit on each ship class over any # games - can only get once) 2016 Shipsmas Event
  • Tin Can (collect 17 containers during event - can only get once) 2016 Shipsmas Event

Others (I don't have any of these):

• Rise of Machines (sink 5 bots over any # of games - repeatable?) 2016 Anniversary Event (*)
  • Foes Way Past Their Prime ( Kill 2 Bots in one game in St. Louis, Wakatake, or Nassau - repeatable?) 2017 Anniversary Event

(*) = the 2016 Anniversary Event has many other achievements.  I do not know if they all, or more of them, were Co-op doable. I hadn't started playing the game yet when that was going on and the Wiki doesn't specify mode for them other than Rise of Machines. That may have been the only one Co-op doable or some or all of the others may have been? Maybe someone who was here during that event and is a Co-op main knows.

....I forgot about these....Thanks.

[NSC]
Members
2,347 posts
4 hours ago, Khazal said:

I do and I thought it was still nice to be rewarded. I wouldn't complain if it came back.

4 hours ago, commodore_torakula said:

3 hours ago, dEsTurbed1 said:

Yes the torpedus interruptus of fun.

The race to get the achievement. I believe it was for the hockey captain. 

3 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

Thanks for the replies all! I also think it'd be great if it comes back. Glad to see others remember it too!

4 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

You can read more below:

The event had 10 achievements (all doable in Co-op), for which the requirements were not disclosed. The community quickly figured it out though.

I still remember chat being much nicer then with many wanting and asking to trade compliments.