Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Shxhyxn_Rocks

Which one should i get?- Georgia or Thuderer

9 comments in this topic

[MK3R]
Members
398 posts
7,233 battles

Get the Thuderer.

It has betterer guns/armor than the Georgia, and gets you the free tier 10 gift crates during snowflake events. And it's way morer accurate too. :Smile_trollface:

[SALTY]
Members
8,838 posts
17,500 battles

You wanna brawl or you wanna snipe?

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
11,943 posts
21,023 battles

Get both, why save commodities? You'll make more.

Edited by Sovereigndawg
  • Cool 1

[WOLF5]
Supertester
5,240 posts
4,502 battles

Both are excellent. Depends how you want to play.

I have the GA, it's awesome. Stupid fast, awesome secondaries, fast reloading heal. If you play the Iowa, it's a faster Iowa with faster heals and awesome secondaries. The guns are what make it interesting. 6 guns, but 18in (not 18.1 so no 32mm overmatch) and lower reload (26sec I think). The accuracy of the guns is very good, but with only 6 you get some wonky dispersion. Enough that I run the accuracy mod over reload. When they hit though they hit hard, and the base accuracy is still good. So good guns, but the small number does some wonky things sometimes. The way I think of the GA is a supercruiser killer. You can run down things like Azuma, Alaska, Kron, etc and just wreck them with overmatching main guns and secondaries. You absolutely wreck cruisers. And BBs must respect you because those 18in guns hurt bad. The ship is a lot of fun, great on a flank. Very easy to overextend though, and you're not that tanky of a BB. The key to this ship is spotting the place and time to make a push, and then you are really really scary. The ship is a lot of fun, easy to get in trouble though, in which case you die fast. So if you're pretty good at reading the map and want a fast flanking mega cruiser, GA is a great pick.

I don't have Thunderer, currently grinding for it. It's a different ship from GA. 8 18in guns with epic accuracy. More of a sniper, but not the same pushing power as the GA. So you sit back a bit and nuke people. People really like it. So really depends how you want to play. You want to flank fast and live dangerously? Or want to nuke people from a little bit back? I think both are good ships, different playstyles. I have GA and love it, but also really want Thunderer. So the question is probably which one you want first. One other thing to consider is GA came first (I think) so chances are she'll be the first to leave the armory.

Edit: Saw you have enough for both, get both. Don't think there are any better ships right now for coal, and nothing in the immediate pipeline.

Edited by AJTP89
  • Cool 1

[BROOK]
Banned
2,260 posts
2 hours ago, Shxhyxn_Rocks said:

Which one should i get?- Georgia or Thuderer....

I have enough for both.But im not sure which one to buy...

Any advice??

Watch the reviews on YT and then read LWM's for the final word.

:Smile_child:

0 posts

Get both. Both ships are an absolute blast. They are also both borderline OP, so it's not impossible that WG will remove them from the arsenal. Get while the getting's good. Georgia was sold for cash, so it (allegedly) can't be nerfed. Thunderer is probably the most fun battleship in the game (opinion). You'll not regret either purchase unless your heart is a shriveled lump of human misery. 

[KMS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,025 posts

Thunderer you can sit in the back and rain all day and get 100k easy.

[UN1]
Members
1,497 posts
4,854 battles

I think most players find the Thunderer to be easier to play than the Georgia. Both are phenomenal ships, although each are of a very different play style.

And yes, tier 10 ships give you free crates during Christmas season.

Sign in to follow this