You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
BattleBard149

When will Riga and Petropavlovsk be attainable?

11 comments in this topic

[KREW]
Members
614 posts
15,147 battles

Ahoy mates,

Has there been any announcement as to when progression to Riga and Petropavlovsk will be opened up? Did I miss it, or are they not saying? I've got enough xp/free xp for Riga now.

Let me guess... SOON™ 

Right?

:cap_old:

Fair Seas

[TDR]
[TDR]
Members
1,208 posts
12,845 battles
17 minutes ago, BattleBard149 said:

Ahoy mates,

Has there been any announcement as to when progression to Riga and Petropavlovsk will be opened up? Did I miss it, or are they not saying? I've got enough xp/free xp for Riga now.

Let me guess... SOON™ 

Right?

:cap_old:

Fair Seas

They will be in the tech tree in the next patch, so roughly 2 ish weeks

[KREW]
Members
614 posts
15,147 battles
1 hour ago, ditka_Fatdog said:

They will be in the tech tree in the next patch, so roughly 2 ish weeks

Thanx.

Appreciate the info.

[CHASE]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,973 posts
12,805 battles

You can get riga right now if you shell out enough money. 

[KREW]
Members
614 posts
15,147 battles
2 hours ago, Komrade_Rylo said:

You can get riga right now if you shell out enough money. 

Yeah... no.

I shell out enough money on this game as it is. Two weeks is not an issue, I just had no idea how long the wait would be.

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
25 posts
3,574 battles

Do some research and make sure its worth it to you. Already have it and have been significantly disappointed. armor is like warm butter and you get erased very very quickly. At least in every random game iv played. Maybe its ok in Co-op, but im going to avoid random from now on with it. Its weird because i see videos all over Youtube of "Citadel Monster" and "Citadels for days", and i dont think iv gotten a citadel yet. Its hard to when you die very very quickly...but if you want it, go get it.

Members
58 posts
1,641 battles
1 hour ago, No_Boundaries45 said:

Do some research and make sure its worth it to you. Already have it and have been significantly disappointed. armor is like warm butter and you get erased very very quickly. At least in every random game iv played. Maybe its ok in Co-op, but im going to avoid random from now on with it. Its weird because i see videos all over Youtube of "Citadel Monster" and "Citadels for days", and i dont think iv gotten a citadel yet. Its hard to when you die very very quickly...but if you want it, go get it.

It's VERY susceptible if you show broadside to anything. You need to bow-tank or you'll get deleted quickly, as the guns on it are a real threat to BB's. But it can cit with the bets of them.

The rear turret is largely vestigial.

best play I've seen from a Riga was bow-on in a narrow channel.

[A-D-F]
Beta Testers
3,455 posts
10,726 battles
20 minutes ago, Mawz77 said:

It's VERY susceptible if you show broadside to anything. You need to bow-tank or you'll get deleted quickly, as the guns on it are a real threat to BB's. But it can cit with the bets of them.

The rear turret is largely vestigial.

best play I've seen from a Riga was bow-on in a narrow channel.

Shikishima will have a field day of overmatching every part of Riga since it's icebreaker plating is 35mm just the right thickness.

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
25 posts
3,574 battles
33 minutes ago, KilljoyCutter said:

Personally, I'm more interested in Tallinn, as its a Russo-Hipper.

Thats the interesting thing...despite my woes with the Riga, with the Tallinn iv had more success. Maybe because the battles are lower tier helps, but my experience has been more positive with the Tallinn.